Chapter 2

After hearing to the boring lecture which I already know. It's recess time."Hyuna,let's eat together ",I nodded in response.

'Babe,I'm going to rest with my new friends,wanna join?'

'Ani oppa gwenchana,im going to rest with my new friend also'

'Arrasseo take care okay'

'Okay'

Walked towards the canteen and take the tray.After getting some food we walked towards a table which is still free. While eating and chatting with Min Ae.

I just felt something is going to happen so I excused myself saying that I have to go to the toilet. I walked towards the back of the school and saw two guys fighting.One of them is my classmate which is a wolf and the other one is just a normal human.

The wolf guy punched the other guy making me gasp in shocked. Lucky nobody was there. The guy was about to give another blow but the normal human run away.

From the scene it's clear that the human start the fight first. The wolf boy's eyes is glowing yellow. " Stop doing that and calm yourself down ",I teleport beside him and hold his arm indicating him to stop.

He was quite shocked at first but his eyes slowly turn to normal again. I changed my appearance so that he won't recognize me in class.

" What's your name?", I asked him and he just looked at me unsure whether to answer or to ignore. " Zhang Yixing,you can call me Lay,by the way who are you and how did you know that I'm a-", "wolf", I cut his sentence. Before I could answer his questions the bell rang indicating the recess is over.

I quickly got up and run away before changing to my own self. I then walked to class and I saw that Lay was already there.

After few minutes the teacher came and go on with his lecture.

~few minutes later~

Oh my god...it's freaking boring.Let's see what's they're thinking

'I wanna eat....begopa'

'Should I tell them?'

Isn't that lay?I kept listening to him,expecting him to tell the other wolves,but to my disappointment, he said nothing I was about to give up when...

'Kris hyung I wanna tell you something'-lay

'NE...what is it?'-Kris

I turn around and look at the guy,okay he is blonde and quite tall.

'You know that Ji hoon guy,he start a fight and punched me I was about to punch back but he ran away,then I start to change my eyes colour because I was to angry, but then a girl came to me and ask me to calm down, she know I am a wolf,is that a harm?'-lay

'It is,it is dangerous if she is our enemy so we better tell the others and ask for the opinion but for sure we have to fine whoever the girl is,arrasseo?'-Kris

'Arrasseo hyung'-lay

Okay so they are going to find me.I'll be waiting.

"Miss Park,can you answer this quotation?", I go to the front and answer the quotation with ease,I can see the teacher's face,I think he is shocked.

I go back to my seat and,the teacher continue his lecture.

" You know what,Hyuna the quotation that you just answer is among the hardest one,none of us can answer that except you, you're so clever",Min Ae said to me with and amused face making me chuckled."Really thank you",I said and continue listening to the teacher.