"Umm hi little man. Is Rebekah here?" I asked, not knowing what to say.

Why is a toddler in the house of 1000 year old vampires? He nodded his head, sticking out his arms gesturing for him to be picked up. I obliged, resting him on my hip.

I walked into the house and shut the door. The toddler was rather adorable. I smiled at him and he kissed me on the cheek. "Aww you're so cute" I chuckled, kissing him back.

"Hey guys! Bekah? Kol? Elijah?" I yelled. Elijah and Klaus swiftly entered the room, eyes on the toddler. They seemed tense for some reason.

"Hey guys, who's this cutie?" I bounced the toddler.

"Y/N do not be alarmed but that's Kol." Elijah said calmly. My eyes went wide as I stared at 'Kol'. "I believe the term you are searching for is 'OMG'" Elijah chuckled.

I turned to Klaus for confirmation and he nodded his head. "He's right love."

(A/N: Just imagine toddler Kol in his little leather jacket!! I'm dying! 😍)

We all sat down on the sofa, Elijah and Klaus next to each other while Kol was on my lap, playing with the ends of my hair with his small baby hands. "Any one want to explain to me why Kol is a toddler?" I questioned. Kol smirked adorably, making me smile.

"Well love, the witches last night did the wrong spell and it hit Kol directly. So our brother is now a toddler until we can find a cure. With a little persuasion hopefully the witches can find one." Klaus chuckled. I sighed because I knew the persuasion meant torture.

"I guess you're just an adorable toddler for now Kol." I cooed, pinching his cheeks.

He giggled and caught my hand, placing a kiss on the back of it. I smiled at him. "Don't be fooled Y/N. It's still the same mischievous Kol Mikaelson in there." Elijah warned. I nodded not really paying attention.

Kol's POV

My brother was right. It was still me just in a toddlers body. It had its advantages thought. For one, Y/N seemed smitten with me and who wouldn't want a beautiful woman like her to fawn all over you? Especially if you loved her. I think my luck was beginning to turn.

I began to test the theory, eyeing her slight cleavage. She wasn't looking at me. I placed my small hands on her breast, smirking. Who could blame me? I'm just a innocent, mindless toddler who had no idea what he was doing. 'Yeah right.' I scoffed in my mind. Y/N looked down as I gave her my best clueless smile. I could feel Elijah's and Klaus's eyes burn into me but I ignored them.

"Kol, you cheeky sod." Y/N giggled.

She didn't remove my hands though which I grinned at. I turned my head to face my brothers and smirked. They gave me a disappointed look.

"Pretty Y/N." I grinned, finally removing my hands away from her chest.

"Aww! Thanks Kol, you're very handsome too." She giggled. Was she referring to my toddler state or my adult state? I was hoping for the last one.

A few minutes later, my brothers had gone to find a cure for me. Y/N stayed as my 'babysitter' which I had no objection to. God she was gorgeous. I could stare at her for hours. I decided to try something. I wobbled over to her and sat cross legged in front of her.

"Hey Kol, what's up cutie?" She smiled.

"I...ugg...love you Y/N." I confessed.

"I love you too Kol." She said, kissing my forehead. I touched my head after she kissed it, grinning like an idiot.

"Do you actually love me or are you saying it to toddler me love?" I questioned.

She was silent for a moment. "I actually love you..." She confessed quietly.

I felt like the luckiest man in the world. Y/N, the beautiful and amazing girl who I had loved for as long as I could remember, loved me back. "I love you too Y/N. I think you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire 1000 years. You're so kind and caring which makes me love you even more. When I turn back I'm going to give you the biggest kiss ever love so be prepared." I smirked.

Y/N chuckled, giving me a small hug. "Could you be any more adorable?" She asked.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and sat down on her lap as we watched TV for a while. I suddenly began to feel sleepy and rested my head on her lap. Y/N played with my hair until I fell asleep.

Your POV

Kol fell asleep in my lap and I smiled at his adorable state. I couldn't believe I confessed my feeling to him. However he did say he loved me back so I wasn't as embarrassed.

An hour later and Klaus and Elijah burst through the door, making me and Kol jump. "We found the cure." Klaus said, catching his breath. Elijah held up a dark liquid in a oddly shaped bottle.

"Eww is that even edible?" I joked. Kol chuckled, holding out his hands for the bottle.

Elijah gave him the bottle and Kol drank the entire liquid in one. Me, Klaus and Elijah backed up expecting an explosion for some reason. Nothing happened for a moment but suddenly Kol's body began to grow back to normal size.

"Good to have you back brother." Klaus said when Kol stopped growing.

"God I hated being small." Kol huffed. I giggled and Kol shot me a smirk.

"That our cue to leave Elijah." Klaus whispered.

I shook my head playfully at him as the two men left. "It seems like only a few minutes ago you were tiny." I fake sobbed, like a parent talking about there child going off to uni.

Kol laughed. "Oh please love, admit it, you missed me."

"Yeah toddler Kol was a bit touchy with my boobs."

"Yeah well, my toddler mind huh?" He joked.

"Yeah toddler mind." I said sarcastically.

Kol opened his arms out and I smiled as I walked into them. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he did the same around my waist.
"I meant what I said Darling. I do love you." He confessed as he pulled back.

"I did too Kol." I said softly.

He rested his forehead against mine. "And I also said that I'd give you the biggest kiss ever."

I giggled and he placed his plump lips onto mine. I swear I felt my stomach erupt with butterflies. Kol licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave. Our tongues twirled around until finally Kol won dominance. We pulled back, just gazed at each other.

"Be mine love?" He asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Always and forever." I promised.

Suddenly, Kol picked me up and spun me around. I laughed and kissed him again as he placed me down.

"I love you Kol."

"I love you more Darling."