Chapter 1 - That's A Wrap

Luke's POV:

Picking up my guitar and placing it in the rack to be returned to the studio, I take a long hard breath of relief.

I'm in a band, 5 Seconds Of Summer. It's not only my hobby, but my full time job, and today we have finally finished our tour.

Sure I'm sad, the tour was been amazing, and we'd met so many awesome people along the way, but I am glad now as we have 2 months off, before cracking back onto our next album.

" 2 months off now Luke" Says Calum with a grin before patting me on the shoulder and grabbing his things, placing them on the rack to be manoeuvred onto the tour bus.

" It's gonna be awesome, I can't wait to just kick back and chill for once " I smile in return pulling my phone out to check the time.

It's 11:30pm, and we have a 2 hour drive back to our homes to pack our bags again to head off to Florida for the summer.

It wasn't my idea to jet off to Florida, to be honest I can't think of anything worse, more flights. But after hours of persuasion from Mikey, by the looks of it, we're heading off tomorrow evening whilst our families deal with our shit.

I feel bad, but apparently our families agree we deserve a stress free summer, and they're happy to organise everything whilst we're gone.

" Luke come on, we have to get on the bus now otherwise we'll get home at 4, and I want sleep" Moans Michael, tugging my arm forcing me into the direction of our tour bus.

I leave through the back doors of the arena, greeted by camera flashes, and people throwing pens and phones at me. Of course I'm tired, and I want to just slob out, but instead I greet the fans and put on a smile.

" I love you Luke " Cries a younger fan clutching my middle and I hug them back in appreciation.

I sign around 15 posters and take about 30 selfies before I can wave goodbye and crash out on the sofa.

The doors shut and we are about to head off before we hear loud knocking on the back door.

" It's probably a fan" Says Cal, opening the door with caution, to be greeted by a familiar face rather than a stranger.

" Hey, guys. I get you're tired, but how do you nearly leave a band member behind. I know I joined last but come on" Laughs Ashton closing the door behind him and sitting beside me.

I roll my eyes,
" Well we're sorry, but we don't take 4 hours clearing up our instruments ".

" Hey, do you know how complex drums are?" Smiles Ash defending his beloved drum set.

I stand up to go grab a drink from the fridge, and I throw some bottled water to the guys whilst I'm at it.

Just as we're about to begin a new conversation, a man involved in our management approaches us.

" So we've arranged the villa in Florida for you. We have been trying to arrange a private jet to accommodate you but we can't get one so unfortunately you will have to fly on a regular plane in standard seating as it's so last minute"

Michael's POV:

It's not a huge deal to me about the plane situation. Flying on planes still get me nervous in general, but to be honest I don't fly private, so it doesn't phase me.

" Also, we've arranged a villa for you, it's incredibly secure so no fans will be able to get in, also you will receive a key card to open the gates. Do not lose it, you won't be able to get back into the complex" Says the man sternly before walking to another side of the bus.

We don't tend to go that far down, that's where most of the crew sleep, so we just leave them be.

I feel the ground rumble beneath our feet, and the huge wheels on our bus begin to move.

It feels amazing to finally know we are going home, well for a brief period. To be honest i'm looking forward to going to this villa to chill with the guys.

" I dibs the best room" Shouts Cal, throwing his hand up into the air.

" To be honest since it was my idea, I think it's only fair that I get it" I shoot back clinging to the hope I'll get the good room.

Luke rolls his eyes and picks up his phone, " I'm just gonna do a small follow spree, you guys keep arguing"

" Hey we're not arguing, simply just having a conversation on who deserves the best room" Smirks Ashton, turning in Luke's direction.

Luke places his phone on the side.
" Well what if they're all as good as one another?"

The bus goes quiet.

" Well, erm...oh for f*cks sake. Now we have a lull in the conversation" I frown having nothing left to speak about.

Luke smirks. Secretly I think he's always been mischievous at heart. He just doesn't show it too much.

" I'm gonna go and have a nap" Smiles Luke standing and darting over to the bunk beds before launching himself into the top bunk.

" I have officially mastered the art, of being a bunk bed ninja" he cheers probably waking up the rest of the crew

Cal looks over at Ash and I,
" I don't know how to interpret that..."

" Sure you do, it's just because your jealous of Luke's mad skills" Laughs Ash, following Luke and trying to get into his bunk just as professionally, but ending up smacking his head on the top of the frame.

" Ash you might need to work on that" I grin, before shutting off the lights and getting into my friendlier, bottom bunk.

Just as I go to pull the curtains back, Cal looks over in disbelief.
" So you're all off to bed then?'

Ash smiles and pulls his back, and we all leave Calum alone whilst we try to get some shut eye for tomorrow.