Chapter 1: He's Just A Typical Band Guy

The first day of school. The number one hated day of the entire year. Nobody wants to get up early and put up with idiots that they've known since kindergarten. Atleast I don't. 

Call me Alex. I'm the type of girl that doesn't give two poops about anything. I don't care what people think of me. I hate everyone. They can all fall into a never ending hole and I wouldn't mind one bit. I was also the quiet girl. Everyone saw me as shy and innocent. Which I am...for the most part. 

"Alexandria Carson!" My bestfriend Tayler yelled as she ran toward me down the hallway. 

I dropped my last notebook in my locker and gave her a hug, "Why am I hugging you? I saw you yesterday." I said into Tayler's long brown hair. She pulled away with a big smile.

"Cause I'm your bestfriend and you love me." She stated and slammed my locker door shut, "Can you believe we're seniors?" 

"No." I stated flatly, no emotion at all.

"Come on. Cheer up a little. You're such a downer." She said and I just gave her a small smirk. "I mean after all it's senior year. Anything could happen! This is the year to make memories!" She practically yelled.

"Tayler, calm down." 

"Sorry." 

She put her arm over my shoulder and we started walking down the hall to our homeroom. We sat down near the back of the class and made small talk with the students around us. 

"BRAIDEN!" Tayler yelled across the room. Braiden? What's he doing here? 

Braiden was Tayler's boyfriend. Member of Before You Exit. They were all online schooled so I had no idea why Braiden and his one band mate Connor were standing in the doorway of our homeroom.

"Tayler? Explain." I stated looking at her confused. 

"Oh, they're in our homeroom. They decided to take a break from touring for awhile and come back to school and finish their senior year." She said and then waved them over to sit by us. Braiden stuck up his pointer finger telling us to wait 'one moment'. 

"Why would you tell them to come over here?" I asked her wide eyed. 

"Uhh, one of them is my boyfriend...." She trailed off. 

I looked up at the two boys in the front of the room talking with the teacher. Connor glanced back and gave me a small smile. 

"O. M. G. Did you see that? Connor likes you!" Tayler exclaimed.

"Ew, no. I don't date band guys." 

"Why not? There's nothing wrong with Braiden." 

"Braiden, no. Every other band guy, yes. You know the stereotypes. All band guys do is jump girl to girl and sleep with them all." I told Tayler.

"Key word, stereotypes. If anyone knows Connor it's me. He's not like that. I can promise you."

"Sure..." I said just as they sat down. Braiden sat in front of Tayler and Connor sat in front of me. He turned around and smiled at me and a feeling rushed through me. It was a different feeling. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to hate him or like him but right now I hated him. 

"Hi." Connor said and I just gave him a fake smile. His smile quickly faded and he turned around in his seat as the teacher began to speak. 

__

I walked into the cafeteria to see Tayler, Braiden, Connor, and Connor's little brother, Riley, all sitting together at a table. I made my way over and sat next to Riley and across from Tayler. 

"Hey, Alex." Riley said. Now, this kid. He gave me a different vibe. He seemed like a nice kid and not your usual band guy. 

"Hi." I replied. 

"We'll be right back. Going to get food. Do you want your usual, Alex?" Tayler asked as she stood up with Braiden. I nodded and her and Braiden headed toward the lunch line. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Riley announced to Connor and I and walked away. Great. I was stuck alone at the table with the devil of band guys. 

We sat in silence for a couple minutes. He played on his phone, probably twitter, and I sorted out some papers that were given to me to be filled out by teachers. I could feel eyes on me as I moved papers in and out of folders. 

"Is there something on my face?" I asked closing a folder. 

"What?" 

"Why are you staring at me?" 

"Sorry, I just....you're different. That's all." Connor informed me.

"Different..." I said under my breath.

"Not, not in a bad way. It's a good kind of different." He explained. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I continued moving papers around until every thing was organized by class. "So..." Connor started.

"Stop."

"Huh?" 

"Stop talking to me." I stated flatly. 

"Ok. I don't know what I did to you but I have a feeling you don't like me." 

"That's because I don't." I said and got up. Connor's mouth hung open and his eyebrows were knit together in confusion. "Better close your mouth before a fly goes in there." I said and walked away. 

"Where's she going?" I heard Tayler ask but I was already out the door before I could hear a reply. 

A/N: Another Connor fic. WOW! Maybe I'll write a Riley one next. I refuse to write no more than Toby one shots because he's younger than me and I find it weird. Anyway, I think you'll like this story. So far I like it so...

There won't be as many updates cause schools back in but I'll try to update as often as possible. 

BYE!!