Dinner

Omg Omg it was Jac ! I never thought this would happen to me .. just a fan that's in love with a famous person ! but out of all his fans he noticed me ... I hope this means something

As I walk to my table trying to keep cool I notice Jacquees get up .. what is he Finna do ?

~ Jacquees mind ~

Let me pull out her chair .. the first impression is the best ..even tho she might already have a impression of me .. I hope I can get to know her out side of my famous life yaa know I need friends that care to ..

~back to Navea,

Omg he pulled out my chair knowing that he famous I thought he be to good for that I guess I was wrong...

We ordered dinner and I decided to start the conversation ... So you was the one who wrote me those letters ? ,"aha yeah that was me, I hope you don't think i'm corny" lol no it was cute I never would have expected it to be you ... "yeah since your my biggest fan I wanted to do something special you know make you seem like you are the famous one and I am the biggest fan" that's sweet really but why you do all this for me ? Out of all your fans you picked me .. "well , I be seeing you on my TL And I See You Commenting on My Insta Pictures And My Vine.. But I Don't Really Show Self interest in my fans cause I don't want them to spread rumors but when I show one love and not the other they get jealous .. and I been to my self for so long I just wanted to see if you could be the one ya ' someone special"

OMG is he saying what I think ? I would love to talk to jacquees on all types of levels he means the world to me and he don't even know it ... omg What if we last huh .. but should I tell my Girls ???

So Your Saying You Want Us To Be Friends? "a little More Than Friends if you would Like" I would love that but what about us getting to close when you live to far ? "Lets Not Worry About That Now its All About our Dinner ! And Night" I Guess So What We Doing After Dinner ? "I was going to take you to Downtown Walk, Walk Around Buy Things if That's Okay With You?" Sounds Great .... And Thanks .. for making my Birthday Great !

As The Night Went On We Finished Eating .. Jaquees Paid For The Dinner And Walked To His Car .. Which Was a All White BMW .. So Cute And Classy We Founded a Parking Spot And Got out And Started To Walk .. its Been about 2 hours and im no where near Tired ! We Just Having so much Fun Talking And Laughing We Even Took Some Pictures ! For My Memory My Love For Him is Even Deeper Than What it was .. I can't believe this really but before my night was over he kissed me on my fore head and told me he was going to text me when he get back to the hotel .. I couldn't wait for his text I Was smiling hard ! Af

~in Jacquees head ~

My night Was perfect ... I hope me and her Make something . . But im leaving for Atlanta in 3 days . I guess I Better Make these count ! let me text her ...

Text reads .. . Goodnight Beautiful ! I would love to see you tomorrow Sweet dreams !