Chapter 1-Oi, New Kid

A/n sorry for the grammar mistakes ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

"K-Kokona, is that (name)? I thought she got suspended a month ago!" Saki exclaimed, shaking her best friend as they walked through the school gate. The sakura blossom petals were falling all around, coating the ground, making it appear to have light pink patches all around. Students around them began to whisper to each other.

The atmosphere in the school changed, everyone was shaking in fear or was either very quiet, keeping to themselves. A small snicker escaped from a girl as she walked by her fellow peers. A large black leather jacket hung loosely from her shoulder, a surgical mask with a cat like grin drawn on the center of it. The tips of her hair were a light purple color with a mix of blue in it due to the fact it was slowly coming out.

Taro Yamada made the mistake of accidently walking into the girl as he went through the gate. The sudden action caused her body to lurch forward and fall onto the ground with a loud thud, jacket soon following. Taro went wide eyes, his body froze up. His eyes wandered down and caught sight of a pair of dark red panties. His cheeks began to burn and he quickly helped the delinquent off of the ground.

"I'm sorry!" he bowed, all she did was chuckle and patted his head. She bent down and picked up her jacket, throwing it over her shoulder. There was a small trail of blood leaking down from her knees. They had pretty bad scrapes on them but she didn't seem too bothered by them.

"Here, let me take you to the nurse's office, there are pretty bad scrapes on your knees," Taro offered, quite worried that the delinquint would beat him up.

"Mmmm," she closed her eyes and tapped her chin. "Sure, why not dude."

Taro grabbed her hand and led her inside the school and to the nurse's room, unaware of a set of gray eyes watching them from the corner. A knife tightly clutched in their hand, to the point where their fist was white.

Bright pink hair was the first thing (name) saw. The nurse was bent over at her cabinet getting something from the lower shelf. Once she heard a set of footsteps from behind her, she looked up and saw the two. "Oh, hello, is your friend hurt?" she gave them a motherly smile.

"U-uh, yes, I accidently ran into her , causing her to fall and scrape her knees," Taro stuttered.

The nurse walked over to her desk and motioned for (name) to sit on the bed. She walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge, swinging her legs around lazily.

She winced when she felt the nurse spray anti bacterial spray on the scrape, cleaning the wound before sticking a big bandage on it. Doing the same to the other knee, before excusing the two out from the room.

"Oh! Its 8: 35, I'm late for class," taro exclaimed before looking back at (name). "What classroom are you in?"

"3-2," she shrugged, Taro grabbed her hand and practically dragged the girl to class, ignoring her protests, he slammed open the door.

The teacher glared at him but her glare soon softened when she saw (name). "Oh, a new student I see, my name is Ms.Kanon, I'm the teacher of this class. Please introduce yourself to the class."

Everyone began to talk to each other but was abruptly stopped by (name) speaking. Taro sent to his seat. "Well, my name is (name) (lastname), most of you probably know me," she smirked.

"Well (name) you may sit next to Mai Waifu," Ms. Kanon pointed at a girl with long pink hair. She hummed and walked over to her desk, sitting down on it and throwing her feet over onto her desk.

Budo glances over to (name), glaring at her at the fact that she was disrespecting the teacher. The martial arts teacher soon went wide eyes when he saw the medical mask she sported, he didn't see it at first but it was noticable now.

'So she is a delinquent' he fixed the white headband around his head. 'She's gonna be a big trouble here'

He ran his fingers through his black hair. While the listen was going on, Taro and (name) were passing notes to each other talking about random stuff, enjoying chatting to each other. Budo was pulled out by his thought, Mai Waifu has slipped a note onto his desk, whispering for him to pass it to Oka.

The male pushed his lips together forming a thin line and picked up the letter, opening it from the fold

'Who's the hot guy with black hair? He was looking at me earlier.'

Budo quickly handed the note to Oka and tried to forget about it, his cheeks red. A girl actually found him attractive? But out of all girls, it was a delinquent.

How troublesome.

It was now 1:00, Taro got out of his seat and walked over to (name), surprisingly, the girl has finished the work in class. She got up from her seat and slung a shoulder over his shoulder, giving him a toothy grin. They both walked out the room chatting about nature, she apprently had a nice side to her.

The other students in class were genuinely surprised, out of all people who got along with the delinquent leader was Taro, a loner. Rumors have it that the reason why name got suspended was because she ended up smashing a girl's head into the lockers and injuring two other students, all the teachers would be breathing down her neck. Their school did not need a bad reputation just because of her.

Ayano followed behind Taro and (name) as they walked down the stairs and out the door, going to the fountain, both sitting down on the ledge of it. Hatred was burning the in yandere's eyes, mostly towards (name), why was she near her senpai?

"Here," she offered him a squid which was cut into an ocotopus from her bento. It was held inbetween a pair of chopsticks. He opened his mouth and leaned toward taking it into his mouth and smiled. "Thank you ."

She hummed and nodded, eating a tamagoyaki. Her bento box was red with gold emgravements on the outside of t, forming beautiful designs.

"Watch my bento box for me, I gotta go take a piss," she placed the bento box on his lap and got up, walking off to look for the bathroom. Ayano followed behind her, taking a knife out from inside her skirt folds.

(Name) had her arms crossed over her neck and groaned. The hallways were empty since everyone was either outside or in their club rooms "Where the fuck is t-" she crashed into someone's chest.

"Are you oka- Oh its you," Budo rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, ayano quickly hid behind a table that was leaning against the wall.

"Oh me? Geez, no need to be fucking rude, I have a name you know," she sneered and tapped her foot against the floor before a sly smile played her lips. "Hey you're the hot guy from my class!"