1. chapter one

chapter one

\^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/

***Ella's sixteenth birthday***

"No ,no ,no let me go please it wasn't me. Please believe me. " I pleaded

"And if it wasn't you who was it ?!?! Well I'm waiting. " Alpha Xavier yells at me.

"I don't know alpha but please it wasn't me. " I stared to shake because we all new what was coming next a punishment and by look on his face he found a new one.

"I will let my son do your punishment this time. " he said with a smirk while I gulp out loud.

We ,well I know what this meant he was going to rape me again. In fact he is the only one who may rape me now. The reason for me is still un none but ever since his sixteen th birthday is no one aloud to rape me expect for him that is.  

He even got a son from me but nobody believes it's his. His name is Tyler and he is one year old. He got my violet eyes and his fathers brown hair. But that's not important at the moment.

"Go to his room he will meet you their. NOW! !" And with that I nodded and walked to the room of our soon to be Alpha Charles.

I still can run. No who am I kidding they will chase and kill me. So I did the only thing I could man up and go to Charles's room. And I did.

I knocked at his door and slowly walked in. The moment I new I was against the wall. With Charles against me. And I felt tingles? OMG he. .. He is my mate. I stood their frozen in my spot I can't believe he is my mate. He must have noticed my frozen state fool with shock or not because I'm always liked this.

Next thing I know I am thrown threw the air on the bed and he was already in only his boxers. And he took long strikes towards me. He hovered over me with his eyes as black as night. his wolf had control. He ripped me out of my clothes and took his sweet ,sweet time to look at me. Then he took off his boxers to show his huge member who is ready for business. He kissed me and kissed me hard.

Charles hungrily kissed me every where of my body and without a warning he thrusts in me and hard. The only thing I can do is stay silent and wait till he is done.

It took him three hours and then he was finally finished. But this time it was different. I felt different but I couldn't put my finger on it. I have felt the same way before. But I do know something else the moment Charles got control back he realized what date it was ,well not that but he realized because I had a different reaction that was when he rejected me.

That was when I decided that I needed to leaf for me and my baby Tyler. I needed to run away and I had the perfect plan... during dinner I will be doing sleeping powder in the food and then we can go for the run.

That's when I promised myself to be the happiest person I could be. I would make the best of my life no madder what will come on my way. I would be my own little miss sunshine. But first my plan need to work.

\^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/

this was the chapter from how her new life started. I hoped you liked it.

Vote

comment

share