Chapter 1: The Meet and Greet

Emizillia's POV (Em:uh:zil:yuh)
I was sitting in the small RV waiting for Dad to get done with his meet and greet. My feet propped up on the small built-in couch tangled together, I found my hand tugging at the blood red bandana that hid my biggest secret. A loud knock was heard, and I made my way toward the door. I opened it and was surprised to see about 12 people lined in a row.

I looked at dad and he said "My little angel here is going to be making the decision of who dies, and will be performing the task herself.". I stood shocked, he wanted be to do exactly what he did to me to someone else,but all over there body! I could never do such a horrible thing! He handed me Lucille and gave me a sick twisted smile. I didn't want too but I guess I had too.

I replied " It's about damn time you let me decide something. I was getting worried you forgot about me." with a chuckle. He laughed and nodded his head toward the group. I gulped and took a step up. They all looked so worn out and tired. Then it became clear what I had to do.

I turned " You know Dad, I think it's time I make a decision,and I know just who it is." I said. He smiled and told every single one of our men to leave and watch the perimeter. Is he really that stupid? I smiled and thought this won't be so hard after all.

I smirked " My decision is if I have to kill one person it's going to be the one who had the most effect on our group. The one who killed so many of us, and sadly the one who hurt me most! Ha! Sorry Daddy." I said taking off the bandana that hid my burn marks where he burned me and swinging Lucille into my fathers head laughing. I repeated the process until I was sure he was dead. If I say so myself his new plastic surgery was a success.