Dating the bad girl [Chapter 11]

Start from the beginning

Danielle sighed, her eyes illuminating her anger. It annoyed me that someone has caused her to be angry "I'll take you, after having some toast yeah?" She said.

Daniella grinned up at her older sister, "Okay." She said.

Danielle grinned itching her tattoo covered arm, I filled my plate with some eggs that were laid out on the platter in-front of me.

A phone rang on the counter beside Daniella she stared down at the number and frowned, "Mum's phone" she muttered. She clicked accept.

"Hello?" She questioned, her voice gentle.

Daniella P.O.V

"Hey baby," a deep voice emanated through the phone speaker.

"Urm...who's speaking?" I asked, nervous wrong number?-possibly nobody greeted someone so intimately unless they were a couple and my mother was married.

The person on the other end cussed, "Shit, sorry wrong number."

I cleared my throat, "That's okay."

The beep rang through the phone, Dad walked into the kitchen grinning at me and Danielle he walked straight to Danielle "Good morning my beautiful little twins." She said kissing her cheek then leaning over to kiss mine.

I grinned "Daddy were not little anymore." I said kissing his cheek in return.

Danielle grinned kissing cheek neck, squeezing her arms around him "Awh, Daddy I sure do love you." She said closing her eyes in pure love.

Nolan smiled gently, admiration filling his eyes as he stared at Danielle I smiled. Maybe one day someone will look at me like that.

No.

Everyone in this world wants something from you. Noah wanted my virginity when all I wanted was someone to love me for me and not someone they thought I was.

I would never find someone like Nolan. Nolan was the kind of guy that fell for strong, tough girls like Elle.

Not me.

Not me.

Danielle P.O.V

I sat on the sofa several rich people who my mother demanded show up on this vacation sat around me. The ladies standing up refusing to crease their dresses which probably cost more than a normal persons income.

I glanced down at my own attire, leather leggings. A large shirt which most probably belonged to my daddy.

My mother clapped her hands "Mister Butlin is opening the new theme-park called Butlins, five families have been invited including mine, Nolan's, and The Charlestons.

At this Britanny giggled slapping Nolans arm, "It's going to be so much fun." I narrowed my eyes crossing my arms across my chest and glaring at the coffee table.

My father smiled at my mother, pure adoration in his eyes I dropped my head on my fathers shoulder as my mother began to read all the different families invited as she read them off an audible sight of relief was released by each separate family.

Who knew this would be so important? I'm assuming its a matter of if your not invited your not classed as rich enough to frolic in some stupid theme park.

The image of Nolan slowly thrusting into me on a spinning roller-coaster came to mind. I smirked, mmhmm imagine that.

Wouldn't mind me some Pudding I would just eat him all up.

I opened my eyes and looked at Nolan who still look very sad despite Britanny clutching his arm.

Fifteen minutes later I walked into my room chewing on a burger that Nolan's dad had made on the barbecue I noticed a paper folded on my bed. I furrowed my eyebrows, I opened my eyes and stared at it.

I opened it and familiar handwriting was written on the paper.

Three words.

Three-mother-fucking-words was all it took for me to lose my cool.

Nolan is mine.

I growled, only one person who had the balls to say Nolan belonged to them when, in reality he belonged to me.

Britanny.

Bitch is dead.

I dropped the paper back onto my bed running down the stairs, my eyes bounced around the room looking for her.

“Have you seen Britanny?” I questioned.

“Out back.” Daniella told me scribbling something on a paper, I was way to pissed off to ask what she was doing.

She had that cute look on her face, her tongue was sticking out slightly from the corner of her mouth and her eyebrows were furrowed.

I ran out back, Britanny was leaning against the wall in the shade. She was using her back to hold her up, and her one leg was folded against the wall her arms crossed over her chest as if she was expecting me.

From that vindictive, sick looking smirk on her face I could tell it was her.

“See you got my note.”

I growled “Too-fucking-right I did.” I said. A thought suddenly struck me, this was her plan.

She wanted me to hit her, so I would look like the crazy psycho chick and she would look like the normal one.

I smirked, I raised my fist and bought it close to her face in a quick movement she flinched, my fist inches away from her cheek, dropped.

“I'm not gonna' hit you Bitchanny,” I said, crossing my arms across my chest.

“The claws are out bitch, you wanna' fight? Let's fight like real women. We'll see who Nolan picks.” I said, taking a step back from her.

“It's on bitch.”