Chapter 2

We were headed towards a jewel shard Kagome sensed near the mountains. We jumped down from a small cliff and landed to see three wolf demons running through the valley. The leader stopped and ran up to us. He stopped infront of Kagome and held her hands. "Ah Kagome have you come to visit me?"

"Hi Koga!" Kagome greeted this 'Koga'. Inuyasha growled obviously jealous not that he'd admit it.

"Koga. Let's fight here and now!" He unsheathed the Tetsusaiga and it transformed.

"Hey mutt who's the fox?"

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki."

"Grr. Why does he smell like Naraku?" I stared at him before going anime style and sitting in a magical corner with depressed lines above my head. Kagome and Sango glared at Koga who looked taken back.

"How could you be so-so insolent!" Kagome shouted Koga looked at her for a second before he opened is mouth mumbling incoherent words. "Anyways we should be off since the jewel shards I sensed came from you. Come on let's go Inuyasha." Inuyasha nodded and we left back to Kaede's village because Kagome wanted to go home.

We arrive at the village and kept waking till we reached bone-eater's well. Kagome waved and jumped in. I peered over the edge to see she was gone shrugging I used a space-time kinjutsu (kinjutsu is forbidden jutsu's case' ya didn't know) and made a portal back to my time. Being the new Kyuubi had its perks like knowing every jutsu the demon saw and being able to use them fluently, some better than others since I'm a lightning, fire, and wind affinity."What's that?"

"Well Inuyasha I'm not from this world. You see where I come from I have no family and everyone hates me. I fell through a portal and wound up here where Naraku found me. I eventually ran away and joined a powerful fox pack. Naraku found out and killed them. They where the first people to accept me I loved them like my family. Then they where killed and it's all my fault!" I yelled they nodded and understanding and I smiled before going through the portal and closing it. Wow they are so gullible believing every lie I tell them. Naraku will be pleased.
Present Time Narutoverse
3rd Person P.O.V(for every 50 years that pass in the InuYashaverse only 2 years pass in the Narutoverse)
The aged Kage sat behind his desk and sighed as he took another puff of his pipe. It had been 2 years since Naruto went missing and the truth was revealed. All of it how he was the Kyuubi Jinchuriki and how his father the fourth Hokage had wished for him to be a hero. How his father was the Hokage and how his mother was the previous Jinchuriki. They village was in outrage. Since they found out who he was the son of they've been trying non-stop to get him back. So they could treat him like royalty. There was a knock on the door and the Hokage took another puff of his pipe. "Come in." The door opened and in stepped a blonde boy with red eyes and slit pupils. Canines sharp and long claws as well. The boy wore black ANBU pants and a white sleeveless shirt with a hood, said hood was up covering most of the boys blonde locks. "Naruto?" The Hokage gasped the boy, Naruto smirked.

"Been a while old man how long has it been? Fif- two years?" Naruto corrected himself remembering that time moves slower here, or is it grafter in the other world? Unimportant. "Well anyways if like to join the academy my year. I'll explain after I graduate."

"Hmm graduation exams already passed. I trust you though so give this to Iruka and he'll put you on a team." The Hokage told Naruto jotting something down on paper. Naruto nodded and grabbed the paper before walking out of the tower then shunshining to the academy. He walked in and went to his old academy room. 50 years. 50 long years since I saw you Iruka. The boy knocked and Iruka opened the door gasping at who he saw. The Sensei kneeled down and wrapped the boy in a hug while he students in the class where wondering who it could be outside the door. Naruto handed Iruka the paper and he nodded.