My Angel and My Bully

(( Angel is the girl with the blonde hair and Emma is the one with the brown

I hummed quietly as I nomed on a few pocky sticks. Eating a crap ton of junk food as per usual and not giving a care in the world. It had almost been a full week and the government speech was completely stressing me out. Not much of a person to speak in front of people. Though I guess we all can't get what we want. Then the whole Daichi and Hideo thing was still bothering me. Still scared of hurting either of them. I cared for both so much even if Daichi was always a bit of a prick towards me. Then again he had to keep up his 'bad boy' act. I smiled a bit finally as I sat in class. It was currently a free period. I decided to help my boredom by pulling out my sketchbook and a few pencils . I hummed quietly to myself as I let my pencil start to lightly dance across the blank piece of paper,not even sure as to what I was drawing or planning to draw. I let out another quiet sigh as I kept drawing as my mind wandered to a whole entire different place. I looked down when I snapped out of my fantasy to see that a rough sketch of Daichi had popped up on the paper. I blushed a bit as I was about to erase it. Before I could even do so,the picture was pulled from my view and I looked up to see another person I'd rather not have ruin my day,Emma. I don't know what her deal was but she always felt the need to pick on and try to fight me. I don't know what I did to her,wait I do! I've done absolutely nothing to her for her to be treating me like shit. Emma grinned a bit,making me sick as she giggled. "Oh is the little nerd drawing pictures of her crush?~" she teased as she waved the paper a bit. "H-hey,give that back!" I stood up and tried to reach for the paper. Emma smirked as she just held it up higher and out of my reach,laughing as I tried to grab it. "Oh,why is it so important?" Emma clicked her tongue a bit. "I-it's not!" I quickly responded,making her let out a louder laugh. "Okay then, I can just do this." The sound of paper tearing could be heard in the room as Emma ripped apart the picture of Daichi,right in front of me. My heart actually shattered a bit as I bit my lip. Emma came closer to me,pushing me back making me wince as my hips and waist roughly connected with the edge of the desk. "Now,now,listen here, I know you like him." "I don't know who you're talking about.." I sneered out at her. "You know exactly who I'm talking about!Daichi! I heard the whole conversation,you gotta be lying, him,saying he likes you,you're having some stupid dream as per usual." My eyes widened a bit. How the hell did she figure out! " He did fucking say so, and how would you even know!?" Emma laughed as she came uncomfortably close to me "I heard you're conversation with Shannen,sweetheart, now I'm saying this once,you stay away from Daichi,he belongs with me,not some stupid,nerd girl. You dare try and make a move on him I'm going to make sure the rest of your high school years is a living hell." She held a sort of anger in her eyes. I was about to responded when. "Hey,stop messing with her!" A girls voice sounded as she stepped in front of me and pushed Emma back. It was Angel! My eyes softened as I looked up at my friend. Emma glared at her. "And just what do you think,you're doing?" "Isn't it obvious,I'm protecting my friend from some girl who thinks she's better then everyone else! Don't think I won't hesitate to kick your ass if you keep messing with her, she deals with enough people as it is! She doesn't deserve to deal with your bullshit!" Angel looked back at me over her shoulder. Emma glared more before huffing loudly and stomping off. Angel really was,well,my Angel. I smiled a bit as Angel turned back to me,a smile on her face. "You okay,they didn't hurt you,right?" Angel asked,worry in her eyes. I nodded and smiled as we hugged "yeah I'm fine,thanks for saving me,Angel."