The Bitter

The picture is of Daichi!))

Kalyssa's P.O.V.

I hummed quietly as the bell rang to let class out for lunch. I stayed behind for a bit just to pack up my stuff and ask a few questions about the assignment,nothing wrong with being a bit more prepared. I slung my purple school bag onto my shoulder and headed out the classroom door and down the hallway to lunch. I paid no attention to anyone else as I had my headphones on,humming the lyrics to the current song playing. Maybe I should've payed more attention to where I was going. The next second I knew I bumped into someone and let out a small Yelp as I stumbled back a bit. Oh this really couldn't be good. I looked up to see who it was. Daichi. The one boy who constantly teased at just about any chance he could get. Oh why did I have to run into him now, I didn't feel like dealing with him at all today. I wanted to keep my mood happy today. But I guess that plan was down the drain and far gone.

Daichi's P.O.V.

I was standing in the hall talking to a few of my friends as usual,my headphones hanging around my neck as I blew some of my hair out of my face. It had been a pretty easy going and good day so far. I grunted a bit as someone bumped into me. I immediately turned to the person,glaring a bit before I slowly let a smirk take over my features as I looked down at who had bumped into me. It was Kalyssa. Who would've thought that my day could get any better. I let the smirk cross my face as I looked over at my friends and they left. I placed a hand right on the wall by Kalyssa's head and leaned against it as I stared down at her. "Hehehe, just the pip squeak that I've been looking for all day" I let a chuckle rumble in my throat as Kalyssa glared a bit at me. "What the hell do you want,Daichi" she spat out in a harsh tone,only making me chuckle more. "Oh come on,who's says I can't just have a nice chat with you, don't be so quick to jump to conclusions or be rude." I looked her dead in the eye as she scoffed loudly. "Yeah as if you have something nice to say to me for once,jackass " she held that same harsh tone, what a shame, could she really not take some teasing. It always seemed to piss her off when I popped up,but she's to damn cute when she's mad. "Now come on,dear, no such need for the use of that language,we're all friends here,right?" I held a teasing tone in my voice as I squished her cheek a bit,leaning in close to her face. I grinned as I saw a small blush come across her cheeks and a loud growl come from her throat. "As if! Dumbass!" She slapped my hand away and pushed me off as she scurried off to lunch. I let out a laugh as I watched her go. She was so fucking clueless, how can she not tell that I only tease her because I like her. Eh but maybe it's cause she really doesn't care to pay attention with me that much especially with all of the girls around me and trying to hit on me. She was the only one who caught my eye though. I was going to make her mine. One way or another.