Episode 6: Promotion Break?? No?? OK.. Then... I Just Get Back To Work..

Start from the beginning

"What??" She Asked Me.

"You Little Punk! This is Your Turn!!" I Told Her.

"Hello.. I'm DongAh.. The Rapper and The Dancer Of Nature Girls.." She Introduce Herself. Its Time For My Revenge.

"Psst.. She's Weird!!" I smiled.

"Eonni!!"DongAh Looked Mad.

"Ok.. Ok.. Next!!" I poked Minsoo.

"(Speaks with Satoori) Hello.. My Name Is.." I cut Her.

"Please.. Don't Use Your Satoori..." I Told Her.

"Oh.. Sorry.. My Name is MinSoo.. I'm The Vocalist Of The Group.." She Introduced Herself.

"Psst.." DongAh Did It Again. I Poked Her.

"Next!!" I Poked BinHwa.

"Hello... My Name Is BinHwa.. I'm The Golden Maknae Of The... Hey.. Hey!! The Script is so Weird!!!" BinHwa Told Me. "Who's The Writer??" BinHwa is Getting Mad to Her Eonni??

I Raised My Hand.. " Sorry.. Maknae.. For The Real Sake You're The Golden Maknae..." I Told Her.

"How You Can Prove That??" She Asked Me.

"Its Because You Can Do Anything!!" I Told Her.

"Please.. Can We Get Going??" MinSoo Asked Me.

"Oh.. Ok... This is Nature Girls.." I Told Them.

"Ok.. Hello.. My Name is Se Yin and This is Chan Mi... Nice To Meet You.." One Of Them Introduces The Whole Thing??.

"What Can You Do??" SooKi Asked Them..

"Oh.. I can Rap.." Se Yin Can Rap.

"Hooray!!! Someone On My Side!!!!" DongAh Looked So Happy.. "Can She Be My Roommate??"

"DongAh.. But You Should Promise To Me That You won't Tease People again.." I Told Her. "Except For Me.."

"Really??" DongAh Looked so Excited. "Why?"

"Because I Really Like To Tease You HeHeHe.." I smiled.

"HeHe.. Not Funny Eonni..." DongAh Smiled and Her Smile Fades Really Quickly...

"So...What We're Going To Do Here??" I Asked Them.

"Nothing??" Se Yin Told Me.

"Really?? Nothing?? At The First Day We Watched Horror Movie!!" BinHwa told me.

"Yeah.. But You all Had Slept Earlier before the Movie Has Started!!" I Smiled. " Only Me and The Scared Weirdo Watch Until The End.. Well Not The End but almost The End.."

"Yeah..." DongAh Looked Guilty.

"By The Way.. You Don't want to eat Huh??" I asked Them.

"Eonni.. Please.. Cook... We Were Hungry.." They Shouted Together (Except The New Guys).

"Ok... I will Cook Now..." I Ran To The Kitchen.. "SooKi Eonni!!!" I Called Her.

"Yup!! I will Come!!" She Ran Quickly To The Kitchen.

At The Kitchen..

"SooKi.. You're The Oldest??" I was so Confused after DongAh's Joke.

"I don't Know.. What Year That You Born At???" She Asked Me..

"1995.." I Told Her.

"Oh.. Then.. I'm Your Eonni.. I'm The Oldest.." SooKi Told Me.

"What??? I Thought You're Younger Than Me." I Kneel Down. "I'm Sorry Eonni.. Please Punish Me!!!"

"What?? Its Okay.. I Thought You're Older That Me Though!!" She Told Me.

"What?? You Think I'm Older Than You??" I was So Shocked.

"I Think All Of The Leader was the Oldest of The Group.." She Told Me.

"No... You're Wrong.. You Think NamJoon Oppa was The Oldest Too??" I Told Her.

"Yes..  He's The Oldest?? Right?? " She Thought Like That??

"Hell No!!! The Oldest One Is Jin My Sweet Eonni!!!" I almost Cried.

"OK.. So.. What's The Main Course??" SooKi Eonni Asked Me.

"We Had To Make This.. Psst.. Psst" I won't Tell You The Main Course Because... You'll Get Hungry (Like I Do.. I will Take My Food Here.. Just A Moment..)

TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....

Done! Shall I Tell You The Story Again??

So We Discussed The Menu Then.. I Heard A Bell.

"Who Is It??" I Opened The Door..

"OMG!!!"

BinHwa : Who Is It..??

MinSoo: Eonni??

SeYin : Its Usually Like This??

Chan Mi: Maybe..

DongAh: Eonni.. I ate Your Food!!!

TaeRi: Hey!!! DongAh!! This Crazy Punk!!!

SooKi: Don't Worry... Your Food Is safe with Me..

To Be Continued..

Hello Fellow Readers..

This Is Lee TaeRi Writer-nim (The Main Character)

Do You Like The 6th Episode??

If You Like It.. Please Vote and Comments Down Below

I'm Sorry If There's So Many Grammatical Error (I'm Still Learning)

Well Then, That's All And Stay Tuned For The Next Episode

Tommorow~