Who was that?

Jewel: I guess the dance because my dress is in the back seat... i can change at school and I can ask Victoria for her to do my make up and hair.

Me: ok

I drove us to the school and she grabbed her dresser on the back of the car that is still clean.

Jewel: heh i wont have shoes so dont step on my feet and we need to call the police.

Me: already on it

I told her while having my phone next to my ear. A bit later after Jewel went to get ready with her friend and i got done with the police I went inside. I walked over to the food and got me and jewel some punch. Then that's when I saw her. Walking to me. I then started to walk to her faster and I took her hand.

Me: Jewel you are.....amazing and beautiful....

Jewel (laughs a bit): thanks and did u call them?

Me: ya...wanna dance?

Jewel: I would love to

That's when a slow song came on we danced the night away. Then we saw Jack come over.

Jack: Wow you guys got together?

Jewel: yep heheh

Me: Ya

Jack is a bit small he is 6'7" and I'm 6'9". After I came to this school he was the first one to meet me and we'll be nice to me. Chad was the first one to be mean but not as bad as the other guys in my other schools.

Jack: so where were you guys ?

Me: umm we wer-

Jewel: we were having fun with both of our parents and talking to each other .

I got a phone call after she said that. I walked to were no one was and answered it.

??? (Has a weird voice I never heard ): we need you and jewel tomorrow to come to the place you were with Chad and his gang.

Me: who is this? How did you know about that??

???: you will see

And the call ended.