"Everyone except for the cops, great idea!" Lydia half shouted. "You guys remember she only gets these feelings when someone is about to die, right?" Aiden asked.

Scott stared at the three for a minute before speaking, "You don't have to call his dad. It's five minutes to the station."

All five were about to leave, but Lydia grabbed onto Aiden and Zoey's arms. "We'll catch up."

"What? No. She's safe with me– Us." Isaac corrected. "And she doesn't feel anything, right? You just heard the come find me part from the radio,"

"Yeah, I don't feel anything like you do." Zoey said, looking back at her sister. Lydia looked back at her, a worried expression on her face. "I get this feeling when someone's going to die, Zoe. Would if it isn't Stiles and it's you?"

"She's safe with us, Lydia. Trust me." Scott reassured Lydia, nodding her way. His gaze moved to Zoey, smiling slightly. Lydia let out a sigh, "Please.. Just please, be safe."

Zoey looked back at her sister, nodding and walking behind Scott and Isaac.

The three teens were just finished telling Sheriff Stilinski about what's happening with Stiles and they were all standing at Deputy Parrish's desk.

Sheriff Stilinski turned towards them, "If his jeep is gone, that's where we start."

They all nodded as he turned back to Parrish, "Parrish, let's get an APB out on a blue nineteen-eighty CJ-5 jeep. Cordova, I want a list of any kind of industrial basement or sub-level of any building that he could've gotten into while sleepwalking. It's the coldest night of the year so far. So if he's out there barefoot in just a t-shirt, he could already be hypothermic. Let's move fast. Let's think fast. The three of you, come with me."

Zoey's eyebrows rose, knowing how much the Sheriff loved his son made her heart a little happy. It would be much happier if they had found Stiles. She nodded her head, turning on her heel as she followed Scott and Isaac to the Sheriff's office with Stilinski right behind her.

"Okay. Is there anything you need to tell me that I can't tell everybody out there?" Stilinski asked Scott right away.

"Lydia knew he was missing." Scott said right away. "What about this one? And could she help find him?" Stilinski asks.

"Hey, this one has a name." Zoey said a little offended. Isaac looked at her before back at the Sheriff, "She's working on it, and she can't because she doesn't have the same feeling."

"Okay. Anything else?"

"I called Derek and Allison for help."

Stilinski looked at the three, "Can you find him by scent?"

Before they could reply, Parrish knocked on the door and interrupted. "We got it, sir. We found the jeep."

Zoey found herself riding in the passenger seat of the Sheriff's car, not caring about what the deputies said. They arrived where Parrish said it was; at the hospital Melissa, Scott's mother, works at.

Sheriff and Zoey quickly got out, tuning towards the jeep and opening the drivers side door open.

"It's dead." Stilinski said after he checked. "He must have left the lights on."