Reunion

"Jack!" You jumped with joy at the sight of him. Enveloping your whole body around him as tears welled up in your eyes. "I can't believe you're here! You're really here..." Jack gripped the bottom of your thighs to support your weight even though you didn't weigh much. You forgot how strong he was for his body build, it was actually very attractive.

"Its okay (Y/N), I'm here now." Jack hushed your emotions trying to soothe you. Trying to let you down with no avail he laughed. You were latched onto him with no intention of letting go anytime soon. However you were persuaded when Jack managed to pull you into a kiss. Pure nostalgia took over your senses. You hadn't kissed each other in ages. It made you blush as the kiss deepened. when you two finally disconnected you longed for his touch. But you noticed a bit of an awkward vibe. You looked up to see Jack scratching the back of his head sheepishly. Following his gaze you realized the guys were staring at the touching reunion. However Mark in particular made the atmosphere increasingly embarrassing.

"Jeez..." Mark sighed out. "Get a room!" He laughed hugging the both of you. It was so nice to be back all together but you realized something important missing.

"Hey Jack... Where's your bags?" You cocked you head considerably confused.

"About that-" Jack was cut off by you brother.

"That's what I was trying to tell you (Y/N). But I was interrupted by someone." He looked at Jack scrunching his nose, as if it was actually his fault. "Jack isn't visiting, He's moving in!" Mark smiled pointing out to a moving truck.

Your mouth fell agape. Jack was really moving in with you... This was the best news you could have ever heard! The two of you could collab, plus he already got along with Mark. It couldn't get any better than this. Bursting with joy you pulled both Mark and Jack outside. "What are you guys waiting for? Lets start unpacking!"