3:33 am

*Legends says, when you can't sleep at night, it's because you're awake in someone else's dream*

The guy next to me doesn't look like he struggles every night to get some sleep. It seems like someone or something is on his mind. I stare at the side of his head for a moment before looking away.

I grab the handle bars and start swinging my legs back and fourth, to gain some height. I look up to the sky and see a few stars out. Even though there is hardly any light around, you still can't see the stars clearly from where I live.

There are only a few that you can see clearly, although in a certain part of the town you can see almost every star and even a few shooting stars, and that's Mass hill. The place is absolutely beautiful, I normally go up there when I can't sleep because of how peaceful it is.

I close my eyes and lean back my head, letting my hair whip back and forth due to the wind and me gaining some height from the swings.

I hear the boy beside me kicking the ground and sighing slightly, so I start to slow down on the swing but not so much that I stop altogether.

"What's up, buttercup?" I say, smiling.

He looks towards me with a sad look on his face, tightening his hands on the handles.

"No offence or anything but I don't really want to talk about my personal problems to someone I don't even know the name of" he says, scrunching up his eyebrows a bit.

I stop the swing set all together and rotate my body around so that my legs are on both sides of the swing seat, and both of my hands on the same handle.

I brush my hair out of my face and lick my dry lips.

"Well, my name Is Parker or you can call me Park, which is funny since we met in a park" I laugh at my own discovery, but he doesn't find it as funny as I did.

"Erm okay, so I take no offence to that comment, although, no offence I didn't ask for your life story, so therefore I don't care about your 'personal problems'" I point out.

He stares at me for a moment, opening and clothing he's mouth before deciding he wasn't going to respond to my comment, so he looks forward.

We sit in silence for a few moments before he talks to me again "I'm Tatum"

I look up from the ground to look at him. He is still staring straight ahead.

"Well hello Channing Tatum" I joke

He turns he's head towards me and glares.

"Don't call me Channing Tatum, I'm nothing like him" he replies grumpily

I giggle a little "Of course you're nothing like Channing Tatum. He's good looking, your not and I bet you don't have chiseled abs like he does"

He shakes his head a little and stares a head again.

"God you're annoying" he mumbles

"I'm not annoying, tell me one things that I've done that is annoying" I ask

"Well you called me Channing Tatum."