Chp.2 Cabin and walks

Kaitlynn
When I woke up we were there. We walked out they explained that we will always stay with our partners. No matter what. They shows us to our cabins. I choose my side. "So do you like to cuddle "he asked. I stood still. "No"I said. "Darn. You look like a cuddle bug"he laughed. "Heh"I said. "So let me look at the schedule "he said. "What are we doing first "I asked. "First unpacking. Then we go for a hike. Then dinner. Then rest and lights out"he said. "K. Well I'm ready for the hike"I said. "Let's go"he said.
(Get ready for sad stuff)
We were really far. Still on the right path but far. I tripped a few times but Travis caught me. "So what to talk about"he said. "Heh"I smiled. "What"he asked. "You just have to talk do you"I said. "Yes. Some people have a social life"he said. I felt a tear. "S..sorry"he said. "It's fine. It's just. I haven't been social since my dad died. It's been six years Travis. Six years. "I said. "Kaitlynn "he said. "I haven't smiled since he said his last words to me. What to know what he said. He told me to become someone "I was crying. "Kaitlynn "he said. "I have tried to become someone but I can't. I'm afraid to become someone. I'm afraid "I fell to the ground. "Kaitlynn "Travis hugged me. "Listen. You are someone. To a lot of people. To Nicole. Kawaii'Can. Aphmau. Even to the guys. Even me. You mean the world to us. You don't need to be afraid to become someone. Because you have already have become someone. "He said. "Ok"I said. We got up and went to dinner. I sat by the girls. It was fun. Still didn't smile but it was fun. Then it was time for bed. I got dressed. And sat on the bed. "Night"Travis said. "N...night"I said.
Two hours later
I woke up screaming. Travis was right in front of me. "Travis"I felt tears. "Are you ok"he asked. "I think cuddling would be fine tonight "I said. "Ok"he smiled.