Chp.7

Travis
Why am I so stupid. She won't like me now that I snapped at her. Whatever. She never liked me anyway. But I still love her.
Kaitlynn
It was a very weird bus ride but when we stopped for lunch I asked if I could switch with Dante so I could sit with Nicole. They said I could. When I sat by Nicole it was more weird. I couldn't talk to her. "So Travis told you"she asked. "Yea you knew"I asked. "Everyone did. Kaitlynn you are so worried for me and Aph but you need to be worried about yourself. "She said. "I can't"I said. "I'm dating Dante. Aph is dating Aaron. Kawaii'Can is dating Reese. Garroth is dating Candaza. Laurence is dating Luncinda. And you. Your alone. Travis. He's alone to. I know you love him. I know he loves you. I know you cuddled him when we were here. I know you kissed him on the cheek. You need to tell him. "She said. "Your dating Dante"I said. I was not happy about that but she was right. I need to tell him. But I am so mad at him for yelling at me. What do I do.
Travis
I got off the bus got my stuff and was finding my dad. But then Kaitlynn walked to me. "Listen I'm sorry"she said. "Cool. Go apologize to someone else won't you. I'm done with this. Go ruin someone's else's day. "I said. I saw her crying a little. "Listen I didn't mean to"I said. "No. I tried. Ok. But you got mad. I don't love you. And I will never love you. You are a jerk. And a player. Go do that to a different girl. "She said and ran to her mom. Darn.
Kaitlynn
I ran to my mom and then to the car. I didn't talk at all. When we got home I unpacked and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself. Then I layed in my bed. What am I. Who am I.