Chapter 3

Louis Pov

***RECAP***

Once there they told me that the hospital called and needs me to go there immediately. Scared I ran out of school and the ten miles to the hospital. Finally I got to the desk and I told them that they called my school and said it was important.

The nurse looked at me sadly and said "Im sorry to inform you but your family has been in a very bad crash. Your mom died instantly and the others will most likely not make it. Im very sorry"

I held in my tears as I asked the rooms.

As I walked to the room that held my sisters. I gave myself a small pep talk in my head. I finally reached the room. I held the handle before slowly opening it.

I walked in scared of what I was about to see. I was right to be scared as I looked at them I started to cry.

They all had tubes on them and lots of wires. They were also pale and cold. I decided to stay the night. I sat in the chair next to their beds. I fell asleep to the sounds of the hospital.

**few hours later**

I was woken by a long sound that was heartbreaking. I sat up as the doctors and nurses came in to try to save phoebe.

They failed and couldnt get her heart to beat again. I sat there on the chair crying my eyes out till I fell asleep.

I woke up to the same sounds I fell asleep to last night. I frowned as I remembered phoebe's passing during the night.

I got up to use the restroom when I heard the sound I didnt wanna hear again. I got tears in my eyes once again as I watched doctors and nurses pile into the room around Daisy.

They tried and tried again to get her heart to beat but they failed once again. I never thought I would watch my youngest sisters die after a car crash.

They moved Lottie and Fizzy to a smaller room since those two had passed and they didnt need that much room any longer.

I lost three of my family members in just less then 24 hours. I was heartbroken. I kept crying till I couldnt any longer.

I didnt go to school for awhile because I really couldnt I was always at the hospital watching my only family I had left.

***4 days later**

Finally just four days after the crash they woke up. They were a little confused and asked things like "how did we get here? and is everything ok?".

The same things every person would ask after coming out of a four day coma.

I finally said " You guys were in a car crash going to the mall. You have been in a coma for four days. Sadly, you two are the only ones that made it" They looked at me in terror and sadness as I continued

"Mom died instantly and the twins died three days ago a few hours apart. Pheobe died first then Daisy."

By the end everyone in the room was crying. I never felt so empty in my life.

*****************************

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE