Chapter 1

Louis Pov

Beep! Beep! Beep! my alarm clock screamed. Today was the day. The day that I would start a new life in Doncaster.

I heard my moms foot steps in the hallway before she opened the door smiling.

"Louis its time to get up so we can go" she said

I slowly got up and grabbed the last of the boxes bringing them downstairs. My sisters smiled at me as I put the boxes down and headed toward the bathroom.

Once I got there I slowly stripped and started the water. I jumped in and scrubbed my body. After I got out I realized I forgot my clothes in my room. I wrapped a towel around my waist and ran to my room.

Finally reaching my room, I slid out of my towel and into a tee shirt and grey sweats since the ride to my new home town would be awhile.

My mom finally yelled to hurry up so I ran down the stairs and took one last look at my childhood home. Then we pulled away off to our new life.

**few hours later*

I was woken up by someone shaking me.

I looked up and rubbed my eyes looking at the person who woke me up. As I looked up I saw my mom smiling before saying " Lou darling we are here"

Once hearing that I smiled and got out of the car looking at my new home. It wasnt a bad home it was two stories with a basement and it was a light blue. The house had some flowers near the house.

Finally I walked toward the door before opening it and seeing a nice little living room that was painted tan with some white lines.

Then I kept exploring and found the kitchen. It was also tan and everything in it wasnt all up to date but it was still pretty good.

My mom had been here for a few days before we came here so most of the things we had were already here and set up. Some. of the things we just brought were clothes and other little things.

I finally went up the stairs to the bedrooms. Mine was next to Lottie's. Then the twins were across the hall from me and Fizzy was across from Lottie. At the end of the hall is a game room and a pretty good size bathroom.

My mom had her room downstairs by the stairs. The other bathroom was in the dinneing room downstairs.

I got bored and started to undo the boxes I brought. While doing so I looked around my room it was blue with some shelves. My bed was a full size bed with blue and green striped covers. I also had a small desk and a little closet with some shelves.

I finished and walked downstairs just as dinner got done. Dinner was simple it was pasta. While eating it I smiled then I got tired so I headed up to bed.

Once I reached my room I layed on my bed thinking about school and if it would be any different then my old school. I prayed it would as I fell into a deep sleep.

*****************************

What did you think of the first chapter?

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

thanks for reading :)