Deja Vu

"And I will see you lovelies in the next video, buh bye!" You waved at the camera ending yet another video. It was nice doing YouTube for a living, it was another thing you had in common with both Mark and Jack. But few years had passed since you last really hung out with your boyfriend. Of course you Skype called each other everyday and met up at conventions from time to time, but it still left you wanting him more. Although with your YouTube career at an all time high you always manged to keep yourself busy. Brushing the thought aside, you left your room to be greeted by Mark, Matt, and Ryan in the living room. They sure looked mature but didn't act like it. Ryan was already married and Matt recently got engaged to his girlfriend. Ironically, your big brother Mark was still single. It didn't bother him though and as long as he was happy you couldn't complain.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Mark practically tackled you into a hug. Excitement filled his dainty brown eyes. You could tell something was on his mind. He only showed this much energy if he was recording or had something big to say. Even Chica was bouncing with joy. "Guess what!" The grin on his face widened with the remark.

 "Okay, breathe Mark breathe!" You snickered freeing yourself from his bear hug. "What are you so excited about-" You were cut off by the doorbell. "Guess I'll get that." You walked to the door, still in your pajamas, opening the door while stretching an arm up. Your bright green haired boyfriend stood in the doorway with a big cheesy grin as he teased. "Is now a bad time?"