4.// Bled

Upon arrival at Zayn's, Harry was immediately pressed up against a wall in Zayn's hallway, the flat he was in very monochromatic and white, clean and definitely less homey than Louis'. Harry felt as if he was dirtying the wall behind him, and all he wanted was a bath.
    He didn't know how soon he'd get one. Not that he wanted Zayn to help him anyways.
      His new handler reached up and trailed his jaw with his finger, his ring brushing cold against Harry's skin. The hybrid whimpered but didn't resist, knowing from experience it would be better if he didn't. "You're exactly what I've been looking for, little one," Zayn whispered, running his eyes over Harry's face, his dark iris' flashing. Harry looked to the floor.
"R-really?" He asked timidly.
Zayn nodded and smirked. "Definitely..." He whispered. Suddenly, he straightened, snapping his gaze to the hallway. "But not now. I'll pull you out for dinner," he said, pushing Harry into a room behind them, a large queen bed and dresser the only company. The door immediately locked behind Harry, who flinched. He sniffed and slid to the ground, tucking his knees into his chest and burrowing his arms.
    He wanted Louis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Louis tapped frantically on his computer. "Shit," he hissed. The ad was already gone. Where was he gonna get Zayn's address? All he had was a phone number, but that was a last resort. He didn't want to draw attention to anything. Snapping his laptop closed, he dug his cellphone out of his pocket. "Come on, come on..." He mumbled, scrolling through his contacts. Finding what he wanted, he pressed call and brought the phone up to us ear.
      It rang a few times before they answered. "Hello?"
     Louis breathed a sigh of relief. "Liam, thank god."
     Liam chuckled. "Nice to talk to you too, Tommo."
     Louis smiled and shook his head, placing a hand on his forehead. "Look, I need you to do a big favor. It's um...it's about Zayn," he said cautiously.
    Liam paused. "Louis, you know I don't want anything to do with him."
    "Please? Liam, I really, really need this from you. I, um...I'll do anything, just please, get my hybrid back."
     Again, another moment of silence, before Liam snorted. "You owning a hybrid? You're a real laugh, mate."
    He huffed. "Can you please just...I don't think he'll reason with me. I don't have his number or address either."
     "Louis, I can't."
     "He still loves you, Liam. That's the only reason why I'm asking you."
      Liam sighed. "I know."
      "So will you do it?"
      Louis swallowed, crossing his fingers. Liam huffed.
"Fine. But if I don't contact you in the next hour, call the police."
Louis laughed. "Can do. I owe you a bunch, you know that."
"Yeah, I do," Liam retorted before the line went dead.
A grin cracked across Louis' face and he shook his head, standing from the breakfast bar, heading upstairs.
He had to go get things ready for Harry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam wiped his hands on his jeans before reaching up and pressing the doorbell. A unnecessarily loud, long, four chimed bell rang through the house, and he rolled his eyes. Zayn was always one for extravagances.
The door swung open to an irritated Zayn, a few pieces of hair falling out of his slicked back hairdo. When his eyes landed on Liam however, they lit up, and he smirked. "Liam Payne, never thought I'd see you on my front porch again," he said. Liam could feel his eyes rake over his body, and he shifted uncomfortably.
"Yeah, but that's not why-"
"Oh! How rude of me," Zayn interjected. "Come in please," Zayn beckoned, holding the door open wider.
Liam shook his head. "I really shou-"
Zayn rolled his arms, grabbing Liam's arm and jerking him inside. "It's not like you lived here for two years. If you're going to talk to me, at least do it out of the cold," he said, a bit softer this time.
They both locked eyes for a second, and it seemed like time stood still around them. But just as quickly as it happened, it was gone, and Liam looked away, swallowing.
"Look, I'm just doing a favor for Louis. I need...I need his hybrid back."
Zayn's eyes darkened, his demeanor changing in a snap. "No. He handed him over to me, I can't do that," he hissed.
"Zayn, please. This is for Louis. I don't know the last time he was willing to have someone in his house, and I also don't know when he was so unwilling to push someone away. This is a big step for him, Zayn, and you shouldn't take that away from him," Liam said quietly, searching Zayn's face for a change of expression.
It was there, a flash of remorse, but it was gone, masked by the anger. "No, Liam. This is my pet. A beautiful one for sure," he muttered.
Liam cocked his head. "You never expressed the desire to have one when I was around," he said. "Why now?"
Zayn stiffened, staring pointedly at the man across from him. "I think you can figure that one out, Liam," he growled.
Liam quickly averted his gaze, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Zayn, please," he begged.
Zayn shook his head, taking a deep breath. "No," he said sharply. He turned on his heel to leave, but Liam suddenly grabbed his arm, pulling him back.
The both of them stared at Liam's hand, wrapped tightly around Zayn's black dress shirt. Zayn gulped. "Liam..."
Liam quickly released his grip and stepped back. "For me, Zayn," he said.
Zayn rubbed his arm, which was still burning from Liam's touch. They stared at each other, contemplating their next moves. Finally, Zayn turned his head, scoffing.
"If only I knew how to quit you, shit," he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't much later that Louis got the call. He scrambled to answer his phone when it rang, hurriedly pressing it to his ear. "Well?" He asked quickly.
Liam chuckled. "I got him. Would you like to say hi? It's gonna be another forty-five minutes or so until we get home. Here, Harry."
There was a moment of shuffling before a shaky voice bled through the speaker. "H-hi, Lou-eeh."
Louis let out a breath of air and smiled.
"Hi, baby."

Little brokeback mountain in there XD ...if I even spelled that right. And yes updates with me right now are weird but that will be fixed...for now a late update. Enjoy!! Xx