HeAd oVer heAls iN lOve

All classes were over and its finally recess and I'm going to meet my friends Laila; Shelly; Karan; Maddy and Jay. I want to tell you that I secretly have crush over Jay that no one knows. Of course you know:)
We all play- 'catch me if you can'. I mostly win:).
Now I want you to move few days ahead when my friend Shelly told Liala and me that she had crush over Jay. It felt a stab in my heart. I kept silent while Laila expressed her joy for Shelly and Jay.
I didn't uttered even a word from my mouth the whole day. I guess Laila sensed my silence and too the reason behind it. She(Laila) came to me and made me confess my love for him(Jay). After; She told me to tell Shelly everything I felt for Jay.
The following day I talked to her and told every single thing to her. I was so afraid that our friendship would end after that.
But to my great surprise she laughed.
I sensed some witt in her and she answered "I knew it". She told me that everything was her plan to make me confess my love for Jay that she was cognizant of.. I smiled firmly and forbid them to not tell anyone. 'I had full faith in them that they would never do anything like that'. I went back to class.
Jay stopped both of them in the school garden and asked them why we three didn't came to play 'catch me if you can'. Shelly told him that was none of his business and stay out of girly talks.
But that big mouth Laila said " Yes! We would never tell you that Sara has a thing for you". He kept his mouth opened as if he was given a shock.
What will Jay do?
Will Sara forgive her friends for blurting her secret out?
Do Jay will have feelings for Sara? or Will Sara be left alone once again?
To know all the answers stay tuned..
There's a lot to come ahead :)

{I'll most likely be updating my story everyday for my adorable readers. Please like if you like my story and you can also comment. Thanks for your patience and sorry for grammatical errors(if any) }