Just the Beginning

I woke up, but didn't feel like opening my eyes. I just lay there oblivious of what was around me. I didn't even move a muscle.

     "Wake up sleepy head!" Someone whispered.

    "Just five more minutes..." I mumbled just loud enough that the person talked to me laughed. 

     "You're just too adorable!" the stranger said who sounded a lot like...

    "T-travis?!" I shrieked as I opened my eyes and looked around to see where I was at. I was laying on top of him and he had his arms around me. I blushed so much I probably looked like I had a sunburn.

    "Yeah? You ok? Or is my hotness too much for you?" he replied with a stupid grin on his face.

    "Gah! Umm...uh..." is all I could mumble while staring into his entrancing green eyes. I tried to say something else, but all I could say was, "U-uh, T-travis?"

    "Yes, beautiful?" he answered me knowing that I was embarrassed beyond belief.

    "C-can you let g-go of m-me?" I asked him turning a darker shade of red. He slowly let go of me and smirked. I got off of him and finally realized I was staring at him and jerked my head away. He laughed and then smiled at me.

     "When you two love birds are done, I suggest you get ready for the party." I looked towards the kitchen and Laurance was standing in the behind the counter.

     "Your just jealous you can't get a girl as fast as I can." replied Travis sticking his tongue out at Laurance. I gave him a look and punched him in the arm.

     "Owww!" Travis yelled at me.

    "Hey, at least I don't get as many bruises as you." Laurance told him laughing as Travis rubbed his arm. Max walked up to me randomly and sat on my lap. I scratched him under his ear. All of a sudden Dante popped out of no where and laughed.

     "What's so funny?" I asked him.

     "Nothing, you and Travis were just adorable last night! You were both hugging and I was lucky enough to get a cute picture of it!" Dante included. I then screamed furiously, "YOU WHAT?!" Right after that Travis wondered, "Can I see?" I wanted to rip that phone right out of Dante's hands.

     "Don't worry I haven't put it on Facebook, instagram or  anything like that." Dante answered. I sighed in releif, but Travis looked disappointed.

     "Well, thank you for letting me stay, but unlike you freaks, I have stuff to do." I said getting off the couch with Max behind me. I waved to everyone and they waved back as I went out the door. Man, I felt like an idiot! I felt my cheeks turn red again. You don't like him (Y/N)! You don't! I will not allow it! You've only known him for two days anyway. I sighed and then cleared my thoughts. I had a party to go to.  Since that's out of the way I need to get ready. I unlocked the door and let Max go in and I followed him. I went upstairs and looked at my closet full of clothes. I just decided to grab something cute and go with it.  I went into the bathroom and got ready. I put a bow in my hair, which I was fairly proud of, and went downstairs to eat something. As soon as I got to the kitchen, I remembered that I was going to make pancakes and that made my mood way better than what it was. I went over to Max's dog bowl and filled it and went back to making pancakes. I heard Max run over to his food and start devouring it. This day might not be so bad after all.

AWESOME TIME SKIP OF AWESOMENESS!!!

     After I was done eating, I sat down on the couch and picked up the remote to watch TV. There was nothing good on so I just started watching some cooking show. It eventually got boring and so I got out my laptop and started watching youtube. After awhile I realized what time it was and realized I didn't have anything to bring to the party. I walked into the kitchen and took out a cookbook and searched for something to make. Maybe I could make cupcakes? Sure, why not? I got the ingredients out and started to dump things in. After mixing the chocolate batter, I put them in the muffin tin and shoved them in the oven. As they were cooking I grabbed some frosting out of the cupboard. I knew  this frosting would come in handy. I prepared the frosting while the other halves of the cupcakes were baking. I waited for the cupcakes to bake and when they were done, I could almost taste them. They smelled so good! I frosted them as quick as I could and put them on a plate in exceptionally neat order. I looked at the clock and sprinted out the door. I was gonna be late if I didn't hurry up. I called for Max and came running. I raced him to Aphmau's house doing my best not to drop the freshly baked cupcakes. I finally reached the door and caught my breath, then I rang the doorbell. 

     "Hey (Y/N)!" I was greeted by Aphmau's cheerful smile. I grinned back, still panting, and gave her the cupcakes. 

     "You made these?" she asked opening the foo wider to let me in.

     "Well, I tried too." I responded stepping inside the house along with Max.

     "Don't be so negative, I bet they'll taste great!" replied Aphmau. As soon as I walked inside I saw a whole lot of people gathered in either the living room and kitchen. Aphmau spoke up, waking me from my trance, and getting everyones attention. "Everyone! This is (Y/N). She just moved here and I wanted to give her a welcome party, so here we are now!"

      "Hey!" I said while waving nervously. I knew that this was going to be a long night...

   READ MEH PLZ!!! IMPORTANT STUFF!!!(Not really...)

  (BOOM!!! Another chapter done! Every chapter will have at least 1000 words, so yeah. Cat nation will live another day! Goodbye my cat children!!! Stay awesome!!! Nya! :3)