Heart Attack

(Oh My Irene. I AM SO SORRY. I haven't updated this in an entire year. Although everything in my life has been hectic, I procrastinated this for too long. I suck. Please forgive me. Now for the reason your actually here.)

     I woke from an disturbing dream and looked over at my alarm clock. It was two in the morning. Sighing, I slumped back onto my pillow and closed my eyes, trying to picture anything but the horrid dream I was having moments ago. Then my mind rested on the thought of Travis. His beautiful white hair, his devilish smirk, and those eyes. Those wonderful eyes. Giving hope to anyone willing to take it. My dream started to swirl into my head once again, ripping out all the courage Travis had just given me. My eyes opened as I took in a sharp breath. Sitting up, I wrapped my blanket around me and went downstairs, through the kitchen, out the back door, into the brisk night air. I could breath deeply again and my tensed posture relaxed. I stared up at the full moon and smiled. The moon was comforting in a way. It's a light surrounded by darkness. Even with the absence of the sun, the moon shines twice as bright. My thoughts drifted to Travis once more as the moonlight shone on my face. I smiled and walked inside to sit on my couch and slowly drifted to sleep. 

     "Hey, Princess. It's time to get up." a comforting voice sounded.

     My eyes fluttered open. Travis' warm, smiling face came into view. I rolled on my side, opposite him.

     "I'll get up in another year." I told him and snuggled back into the depths of my blanket.

     "No."

     "No?"

     "No, you're not allowed."

     "Why not?" I ask Travis, turning back towards him and sat up. Travis looked slightly insane.

     "Because it's one o'clock and I was worrying about you all morning. You wouldn't answer your phone, you didn't answer the door. I was freaking out, (Y/N). I thought you had died by tripping down a flight of stairs, or got attacked by rabid wolverines, or were kidnapped!"

     Travis looked maniacal at this point.

     "Rabid wolverines?"

     "I don't know, my imagination gets the best of me, but that's not the point!"

     "How'd you get into my house?"

     "I jumped the fence and came through your back door. It was left open. I almost had a panic attack when I saw the backdoor slightly open, so I raced inside and you were on the couch, drooling peacefully in your sleep." Travis explained as his expression became softer.

     "First of all, my phone is upstairs. I think. Second, my doorbell is broken, courtesy of Garroth. Now all he has to do is break my door and I'll have a nice combo to go with my broken garage door, also courtesy of Garroth. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW A HUMAN BEING CAN TAKE AN ENTIRE GARAGE DOOR TO IT'S KNEES! Long story short, I woke up in the middle of the night, went outside, and passed out on the couch."

     "But do you see why I'm not letting you go back to sleep? You gave me a heart attack."

     "Travis, if I gave you a heart attack, you would currently be in the hospital. I don't even know if it's physically possible to give someone a heart attack."

     Travis gave me a "I'm so done with you" look as I smiled mischievously. You could practically see the light bulb glow above his head as his disappointment turned into a wild grin, turning my satisfaction into oblivion.

     Travis leaped onto me and I shrieked. 

     "TRAVIS!!!"

     He pinned my thighs between his legs, his arms keeping my wrists from escaping his grasp. He had my arms pinned above my head, leaving the rest of my body exposed. Travis shifted both of my wrists into his right hand, giving him a free hand to do whatever he willed. I struggled, but realized it was pointless.

     "T-travis..." I stuttered, "p-please don't-"

     I was cut off as Travis poked my side and I let out a giant, high pitch screech.

     He looked at me deviantly and to my horror, he did it again and I gave him another shriek. Before I could recover, Travis started tickling me mercilessly, deeming me helpless.

     It was too early in the morning for this. For me, anyway.

     "T-travis!!!" I screamed in between a mixture of giggles and shrieks, "s-stop!"

     He gave me one last smirk before completely stopping the relentless tickling.

     I was a hot mess, considering the fact that I was blushing so hard, my face felt like it was going to melt off. 

     My panting was the only sound present amongst the silence. Travis released my straining wrists and hovered over me.

     "You..." I breathed, "...are evil."

     "What can I say? It's 'cause I'm so devilishly handsome."

     "True, but that was horrible."

     "Don't scare me so bad next time."

     "I WAS ASLEEP!"

     "That's not an excuse."

     "You're right, it's the best excuse! I... I didn't get that much sleep." I looked at Travis' shirt to avoid his gaze.

     "Did you have another nightmare?"

     I nodded.

     "I'm sorry. It didn't occur to me."

     "Naturally." I said with emphasis.

     "H-hey!" Travis yelled.

     "I'm kidding..." I replied, followed by a trail of laughter.

     "No. I probably deserve it. I'm an idiot." Travis stated with disapproval.

     "My idiot." I added and leaned up to kiss his forehead, having to brush away multiple strands of hair.

     Travis looked at me and smiled. I started to laugh.

     "What's so funny?

     "Mother of Irene..." I said, having to catch my breath. "We're so cheesy!"

     With that, Travis joined into my laughs as well.

    "Man, I love you." Travis whispered as his hand cradled my face.

     Our laughter was gone. What remained were happy hearts.

     "I love you too."

     Travis moved his head towards mine. I rested my hands on his face and met him halfway. Our mouths found each other and I melted. His lips were soft on mine and his hands found my waist. In that instant, his tongue ravaged through my mouth and I moaned, which I'm sure made him lose focus for a couple milliseconds. After composing myself, I pushed back at him, giving him a taste of his own medicine. Pretty soon, I was the one in charge and on top of him. I lifted my face away from his to see if he'd reach for my mouth. As soon as he attained the connection of our mouths again, I worked my own tongue through his mouth, but slowly, making him hang onto every inch of this one moment, matching me. My senses were rattled when I heard him moan. I wanted more. So did he, but we slowed to a stop and looked deeply into one another's eyes, consumed with delight. 

     Our breaths were ragged, our breathing getting more and more manageable. 

     Travis sat up causing me to rest in his lap, my arms resting on his shoulders, his hands, on my waist. 

     He kissed me once more.

     "If I were a drug, you'd be dead."

     "And I wouldn't regret it for the world."

     (Thanks for being patient, which isn't that hard considering all the other fanfiction you can read on this website/app. It's been awhile, but I WILL finish this. I won't cut it off or give up 'cause that's my absolute pet peeve. The ending might be soon, but I'll try to get it right. Goodbye my cat children!!!! Stay AWESOME!!!! Nya!!! :3)