When We Meet

They say by the time you're sixteen,you've already met who you'll marry.Maybe it's true.Maybe not.I'm not sixteen yet,so I have a year left until then.

I haven't met him yet,but when I do...

I'll probably be doing something important and screw up,causing me to freak out.He'll notice and try to help me.

At first,I won't make eye contact with him.I'll just nod and thank him,continuing my business and trying not to be a burden to him.

I'll finish what I'm doing (probably having done the whole thing wondering if he thinks I'm a moron because I care what people think.).I'll actually see him and smile.I'll be shy and quiet until he decides to make the first move and say something to me.(Or I'll try to be funny and get him to laugh)

That's how I meet everyone who's close to me now.They ALWAYS help me out from the start and become close to me (YES,Akira!=P)

This'll be different...He'll overlook my clumsiness and cluelessness for something else...He'll be able to see me for me.I don't want a sensitive guy.He probably won't be one.But he'll know as soon as we meet.

As for me...It'll take me awhile to get the hints...

I'm not too hard to figure out.I'm not afraid for people to see the real me.It's me.The sooner they see me for me,the sooner we can become friends.People tell me it's good that I can be myself.I don't have any worries about switching personalities on anyone:)

This guy won't be getting along with my friends either.I already know that.My friends all want me to be with them as much as I can.It'll be harder when I meet this guy.My friends aren't allowed to argue with him though.I don't need drama there.If they're really my friends,they'll be able to help me work something out with it.

(I was thinking of specific people when I said that...)

I feel like I've met this guy already...But it's not quite a love story...More like I'm Max Goof in female form.I screw it up.I have yet to be noticed.

Only the BEST of my friends actually talk with me about it and approve (Lol pretty much only ONE of my friends...Akira=P You're understanding!)

That's okay...The changes that we've spoken of also take place soon.Things are getting different...For the better.(At least for MY better...Idk about those around me...)

Catch ya later!