support dumbledore

People who think homosexuality is a disease.

WTF.

So they other day I was on youtube watching SourceFed. The topic was something about Russian shunning gays and since I like checking the comments - I decide to scroll down.

The latest comment was - I shit you not, "Putin is right to ban gay marriage becuase gay mariahe is wrong and being gay is a mental illness"

Errors and all.

The thing about me is I support gay marriage since I believe people should love who they want. They should have freedom in their choices and they shouldn't be forbidden to marry because of their gender.

Of course, when I saw this I went complete ape on the poor motherfucker and took out my shotgun blasting him in all areas you should NOT blast people.

Not really, I just snipped him about how is argument is invalid.

The fact that annoyed me the most here was the thought of how he thinks it's a mental illness. I grew up in a school with a dozen kids with mental disabilities all around me and that just really hit close to home. He doesn't know what he's talking about and if he got some sense and listened to whatever crap is spilling out of his dirty mouth he would be so mortified he'd eat a pack of soap and video tape it, sending it to everyone. Bastard.

Just because you think a certain way doesn't classify you as doynky in the head. It's like saying because I think the girls at my school are dramatic I'm the biggest and most ugliest little sexist rat to ever be sprouted out of a woman. It's WRONG.

And don't get me started on his counter attack - he said it was "my opionin and u cant say its wrong becusae its what i think"

No, that's not an opinion. It's because some over religious people who stuff a book down your throat and chant in your ear that its bad to be gay every Sunday, that's what's wrong.

I'm not hating against your religion or anything! No way! I'm not a very religious person, I'm and atheist, actually. I just think its stupid. That book was written like a thousand years ago, I can barely understand what they're saying, yet you believe it. For all you know a drunk Roman rebel wrote it while masturbating. You never know.

It's also the fact that you think merely because they are different than how you act, they are mental. I bet the gay people you're criticizing are smarter than you, you bastard. People like you make me sick.

Sick.

I am DISGUSTED.

(Cote if you think Dumbeldore deserves rights)

-pewdie is nervous for school