Hannah & Emelia

Hello there, me and my friend Emelia here will be writing this story about our experiences with bullying and other things in both of our situations. I'm Hannah. Well in this story I am. Our real names are not to be revealed as we wouldn't like it getting out in school.....

*Hannah's POV*

Are you kidding me?! I finally thought this wouldn't happen. Me waking up.

"Fuck you, you little whore"

"No-one even likes you"

"Why are you still alive?!"

Hi, I better explain what those are /\. They are the three voices in my head that NEVER SHUT UP. I need Emelia. Skyping.....

*Emelia's POV*

Oh well, here we go again. another shitty day of school. Walking around, overthinking, and just putting up with life! I seriously don't get why the 'popular' kids think they are so cool and think its acceptable to bully and physically abuse other people and just make their life utter shit. All through primary school it was the same girl; all the fucking time, now in secondary she's decided to repeat those insults yet again and also whilst walking home. Which is why I refuse to walk home alone, so I get a lift with my mum. I mean WHAT THE FUCK IS HER PROBLEM!

I have no idea what my emotions are. They're just everywhere and practically impossible to get my mind straight or have any feeling's when I don't even know what the hell is happening or if anything is happening. mehh

maybe I got lost in translation

maybe I asked for too much

or maybe my life was a masterpiece

until I tore it all up

That's also another thing, I like to change the lyrics of songs that I like so they fit my emotions. Like I just did then... its all automatic, I cant help it. Don't think of me as strange, even though I probably am, oh my god I think so much and talk too much when there's actually something to talk about... I need to shut my mind up sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!

*Hannah's POV*

Actually no, don't Skype Emelia. I don't want to waste any more of peoples time. I waste everybodys time. No Hannah. You can't breakdown right before school. But maybe just a few cuts...

But that's when it turns out to be cuts going from the top of my thigh to my knee. Why am I such a failure?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, This is my experience at school along with my best friend Emelia (not her real name). We both self harm and she has social anxiety. Whereas I have depression and it has been confirmed by my therapist that I have Bi-Polar Disorder. I have 3 voices in my head screaming never ending abuse at me and I have suicidal thoughts and Emelia occasionally has suicidal thoughts and a voice sometimes.

I love you guys.

-Kxx