Hansol was about to respond but Soonyoung's stomach growled loudly, he smiles sheepishly and apologized.

"I'll take that as an answer, be right back okay? Junghan."

"Yes Wonwoo hyung?"

"You are the eldest, right? Take care of your brothers okay?"

"Yes hyung"

Wonwoo got out as fast as he can and bought foods and drinks so that he can go back to the kids a soon as possible. Panting, he hands the kids the foods, he also helped Hansol, Seungkwan and Chan eat.

"You're just like Y/N noona"

"What do you mean I'm just like her?" Wonwoo said then took a bite on his cheeseburger.

"Kind and caring"

Wonwoo just smiled at Seokmin and wipes the corner of his mouth with his thumb, "You silly kids, Y/N is right, you guys are so special-"

Wonwoo was cut off when Seungcheol and a young lady approached them.

"Kids, I want to you to meet Lexi Ahn, she is my "wife" in this we got married thing."

"Hi kids I'm Lexi." She said pinching Hansol's cheeks which made them cringe, but fortunately or unfortunately Lexi didn't see their facial expressions.

"Lexi this is Junghan my eldest, next is Jisoo, this is hoshi, Woozi, Seokmin, Seungkwan, Hansol and Chan."

They all bowed at her, "Nice meeting you kiddos."

The stomach of the kids began growling and they just smiled sheepishly.

"Right timing kids, we'll about to shoot at the dining hall."

"Who is he?" Lexi said pointing her fingers at Wonwoo."

Wonwoo, who is currently holding Chan's hand, smiled at her, "Hi I'm Wonwoo, Y/N's brother."

"Who is Y/N?" Lexi asked Seungcheol.

"Ah she is our good friend and our nanny."

"Oh I see where is she?"

"Y/N-"

"Yes? I'm here, sorry for being late."

"Y/N!!!" The kids attacked her with hugs and kisses.

"Hi kids, you didn't make our old grandpa wonwoo grumpy, right?"

"Yah!" Wonwoo glared at Y/N.

"Yes noona, we all behaved." Soonyoug said.

Satisfied with his brother's reaction, Y/N turned to the kids, "Aren't you kids hungry already?"

"Yeah"

"We're about to eat actually."

Y/N raises an eyebrow, "Who are you?"

"I'm Lexi Ahn, Cheol's wife."

"In this 'We Got Married' thing" he said without thinking straight, not knowing why he said it, he mentally slaps himself, he turns to Lexi, "And it's Seungcheol by the way."

"Oh... sorry my bad."

Seungcheol smiles at her warmly, "Let's go?"

"Yeah" She said smiling wide as she links her arm with his.

"Okay Seungcheol, Lexi and the others we're gonna start filming again, just act normal." The director said, the camera men are now on their position, "1 2 3 action!"

"Wow! Shilla Hotel is really good." Lexi said, her voice filled with excitement.

"I agree." Seungcheol said a little stiff.

Lexi began to rub her arms, "You're cold, aren't you?" He began to take off his coat and put it on her shoulders.

Lexi became flustered, "T'-thank you"

"No problem."

The kids are just suppressing their giggles, while Y/N seems to not like what she is seeing today, and Wonwoo on the other hand is carrying Hansol on his back, having difficulty in telling Y/N that he ought to go. When they reach their destination, they stopped filming and Wonwoo grabbed the opportunity to bid farewell.

"Take care and stay safe Wonwoo, text me when you're home"

"Yah! I'm older than you!"

"Okay okay grandpa."

Wonwoo was about to retort but Junghan cut him off, "Thank you for today Wonwoo hyung, visit us again."

"Yeah."

"Thank you!" The kids singsonged.

Wonwoo walked out and the foods are now being set on the table. The newly wed couple began talking, while Y/N and the kids are having their own world, eating. The cameras are focused on the couple who is currently flirting with each other, Lexi excused herself because she needs to go to the restroom. Seungcheol checks on his sons and Y/N, and something caught his eyes. There's a dirt near Y/N's lips, he was quite shock when he found himself leaning and wiping away the dirt with a napkin. Y/n's and the kids' eyes went wide.

"I- I- there's a dirt on your face-"

"Hey I'm back." She said smiling but it faded away as soon as she sees the reaction of the kids and Y/N, "Why are they staring at you like that?"

"I don't know either." He let out a nervous laugh.

It's not like you've been cheating Seungcheol. She is not your real wife. And you just did the right thing, wipe the dirt out of Y/N's face, nothing more nothing less. Seungcheol said to himself.

After eating, Seungcheol immediately approached the director, "Ah sir I was wondering if you could cut the scene where I wiped the dirt out of Y/N's face..."

"Oh this?"

Seungcheol cringed as he saw the scene, "Yeah" he said rubbing his nape.

"No problem S.Coups, next filming is on Monday, okay?"

"Yes sir!"

Seungcheol and Lexi began to bow and say "Thanks for working hard." To each other and to the staffs.

"I-I should go, bye Seungcheol." She said planting a kiss on his cheeks.

"Bye Lexi" he said, lexi turns around and Seungcheol was quick to wipe his cheeks.

He turns to the kids, "Kids, let's go home, okay?"

Hansol tugs the sleeves of Seungcheol, "Appa let's go home I'm really sleepy" he said while rubbing his eyes.

Seungcheol smiles and began to carry Hansol, "Good night dad"

"Good night Hansol" he said planting a kiss on his forehead.

Jihoon approached his father and holds his free hand, Y/N came in carrying Chan while holding Seungkwan's hands, and the others joined them, and at that moment Seungcheol wondered what is the meaning of his sudden change of feelings towards her.