One

I tugged at my waist long hair. I had gotten so sick of taking care of it recently. I looked in the mirror, squinting.

I looked at the long skirt I had put on, along with a flower printed blouse.

I looked at my makeup, mascara on my lashes, blush on my cheeks, pink lipstick on my lips, I looked just like how my mom wanted me to, so why did I hate it?

I went in my room and grabbed jean shorts, a loose gray-blue sweater and knee-high gray socks.

I put them on, proceeding to wipe off all my make-up and apply stuff the way I wanted.

I put on eyeliner, Chapstick and used a shimmer stick a little under my eyes. Then I looked at my hair.

I've been growing it out since I was 8 year old, I'm 19 know, and I've wanted to cut it for years.

I called the local salon. Waited for on answer.

"Hello! This is Cathy cuts how may I help you?"

"Id like to cut my hair?  Whenever you can fit me in I'm free all day today." I nodded.

"Um... In ten minutes at 9:30am? Is that okay?"

I almost squealed I'm excitement. "Really? Yes yes! Okay that's fine! Thank you!"

"Mhmmm I just need your name." She hummed.

"Taeyang. Its Taeyang thank you so much! I'll see you soon." I hung up and did a little happy dance. "It's finally all going to be gone!"

Though I felt like dancing around like a maniac I didn't, my mother and brother were still sleeping.

I crept out the door and walked to the hair salon, smiling at every person who passed my way.

I opened the door to the salon, the smell of hair dye and shampoo meeting me.

A little bell rang as the door opened, causing everyone to look over at me. I bowed and went to the front desk.

"Hello I sc-" the lady cut me off.

"An appointment for 9:30am, yes right this way!" She had an eager grin on her face as she skipped over to the chair and gestured for me to sit down.

"So what color how short? What kind of style can we do?" She jumped around.

"I just. I want to short. And blonde." I nodded.

She began cutting away and stopped around my face. "How about that? That's nice yeah?" She smiled and looked in the mirror. I nodded and smiled at my hair. "It looks great!"

"Okay, let's color!" She ran into the back room, almost tripping.

I looked to my left and saw a boy, sitting near me getting his hair done.

"You know, I was just thinking that hair would look good on you." His observant eyes looked me up and down.

"Oh. Why, uh..." I felt awkward, I didn't know what to say to this stranger that showed up in my life.

"Thank you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well yeah thank you, I'm Taeyang, how about you?" I leaned over to listen to him better.

"I'm Jeonghan, nice to meet you." He smiled, his voice like a string of silk.

"It's nice to meet you too." I smiled to him. "Long hair works on you."

"Short hair works on you." He replied with a smile.

"Thanks!"

The lady came out with four bottles in her hand.

She began mixing dyes when I noticed she was also working on his.

"You as well?" I nodded to him. He furrowed his brows and chuckled. "No, I come to hair salons to catch up on gossip." He sarcastically said, giving me a playful glance.u

"So salty." I mumbled and sank back into my chair.

"Please sit up." The stylist nudged my arm and I quickly sat up. "Sorry."

She began quickly applying hair dye into my hair, then his, then mine, and so on.

She soon finished applying and pointed at both of us. "Sit for ten minutes and I'll be back to wash it out."

After about ten minutes of looking around the room the stylist came back to wash out the dye. "Who's first?" She said with a bright smile on her face.

"Do her first, I can wait a little longer." Jeonghan smiled at me and then quickly directed his eyes back to his book.

She guided me over to a sink and rinsed out my hair, making sure to not leave any dye in it.

Then, I was sat down in my chair as she blow-dried my hair, making it soft and dry.

I looked in the mirror and gawked. "It's. It's amazing, thank you so much!" I sprung to my feet.

Out of no where she hugged me. "I'm so glad you like it! Let's make an appointment to get your roots down every two months so I'll see you then! Leave the money on the counter, if you'll excuse me, I have his hair to do." She whipped around and began washing out his hair.

I shrugged and left the money on the counter.

I headed down the street towards home, knowing that most likely my brother and mother will be awake.

My mother already hated me for being an atheist, might as well have more things to hate me for.

On my way home I tripped and fell onto the side walk, scraping my knee in the process.

I squeezed my eyes shut in pain until I felt something soft, press on the wound. And when I opened my eyes. There he was Yoon Jeonghan, kissing the scrape on my knee.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said, looking directly into his eyes.

"Well your not bleeding so I won't get AIDS. I'm making it feel better, don't be so mean to someone who is trying to help you out a little." He furrowed his brows.

"I like your hair." I ran a and though his soft hair.

"Than-" he got out his phone that was ringing, but yours also began ringing. We both got out your phones at the same time, and dropped them. We picked up our phones and smiled at one another.

"We'll talk some other time." I waved adm approached the front door of my home. Pacing myself for the reaction of my family.

A/N: Hello guys~ well come to the fanfic, hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Drink lots of water and take care of yourself.

Contact me!
Instagram: 95linerssvt
Kik: Screamingmelon