The Love Letter

It was her first day. Ayano's first day at school.

Ayano Aishi, a girl with long hair match with her eyes. She was a loner. She was 17 years old. She was transferred to Akademi High. She was still curious where did her parents go. She was alone in her house. Ayano got up from bed and look at the time.

"Huh? It's... 6:50" Said Ayano to herself.

Ayano rub her eyes and got out from bed. She went to the dressing room and wear her school uniform. It was white with a red ribbon on her collar. She was wearing a short blue skirt. She look at the mirror to check herself. She tie her long black hair into a small ponytail. She smile cutely. She went to the kitchen and prepare breakfast. She make a toast with strawberry jam on it. She sit down on her chair, eating her tasty toast. While she was eating, she was using her smartphone. She was scrolling down the messages she had. She had 8 messages. After she ate her breakfast, she pack up her schoolbag. She wear her school shoe and went out. She locked the doors and kept her keys in her pocket. She sighed. Her house was a bit far from her school. She took her bicycle to go there. While she was riding her bicycle, she bump into someone. They both fell down.

"Oww...my head" said Ayano rubbing her head.

"You okay? Are you hurt?"

"Huh?" Ayano said

She looked at him. He look handsome. He was having black hair match with his eyes. He was wearing a long black coat with greyish pants on. He look cute as well. Ayano can tell that he is a upperclassmen. Ayano is looking at him likes she daydreaming.

"Um..are you okay?" Asked the upperclassmen curiously.

Ayano got back her senses. He looks worried.

"Oh yes I'm fine. Thanks" said Ayano as she stood up.

"I'm sorry for worrying you. My name is Ayano Aishi. People calls me Ayano" said Ayano.

"Oh no, don't apologize! By the way, my name is Taro Yamada. Nice to meet you Aish- i mean Ayano-chan" said Taro.

"Nice to meet you too" said Ayano.

Ayano feels weird. Did she just skip a heartbeat?

"Taro!!"

"Ah yes Osana I'm coming!" Shouted Taro.

"Osana?" Asked Ayano.

"Oh, Ayano-chan, i need to go. My childhood friend, Osana, is calling me. I will see you later" Said Taro.

Ayano looks at Taro running at Osana. Osana was having very long orange hair with two long ponytails. Orange eyes and wearing her school uniform. She can hear their conventions as well.

"It's not like i care or anything Baka!!" Shouted Osana.

"Yeah i know. But anyways, we must go to school" Said Taro.

Ayano looks both of them leaving. Osana is a tsundere. Ayano just stand there looking at them hurtfully. Ayano sighed and get on her bicycle and starts to go to school.

The school was normal. It was painted white. It was huge. Is like a huge square. Students were walking to school. They were all looking at their cellphones. Most likely boys. Ayano saw Taro at his locker. She smiles. Than she saw Osana which make her want to be dead. She was lost, didn't know where to go. She went to the first floor. She saw the teacher office. She knock on the door. Than she entered the door. There were not much teachers. She asks a teacher.

"Oh, i don't know you. You must be a transferred student. My name is Rino Fuka. May i know what's your name?" Asked Rino.

"Um..my name is Ayano Aishi. I'm 17 years old" Said Ayano.