Being a Rockstar Sucks 46

Start from the beginning

"I know, he got me a necklace so I wanted to get him something else. Especially with everything he's done for me." I reply with a small smile.

"Thats great! He's gonna be happy; sometimes he thinks, he likes you more than you like him." Sky informs me and I instantly feel guilty. I'm a mean person, it's just how I am. I wish I wasn't, but it's like a reflex. "Dont worry though, he understands that you're not an emotional person." Sky assures me probably noticing my face.

"Thanks and I hope he loves his gift." I say.

~•~

Jace's Pov

"Sup Rick." I greet as I walk into his office. He gives me a stern look and gestures for me to sit in one of the leather seats. I sigh, but plop down. "Soo..." I begin.

He sighs and leans back in his chair," Jace you are an utter idiot." He claims.

"Ouch, thanks." I reply with a frown." What did I do?"

"You challenged Adrian Lunic. Famous Rockstar, Adrian Lunic. Are effin' mental?! Do you know what will happen if you fail to impress him?" He shouts at me and I wince. A pissed Rick is not a gentle Rick.

"Uh-"

"You will be nothing in the eyes of critics and quite a few fans. Adrian Lunic is very respected and many people will take his judgement seriously." Rick rages on, but I keep my head high.

"Rick, I know! And I'm willing to risk it-"

"I sure as hell am not!"

"Yes I know. Look I've got this! You have to listen to the song. I'm surprised at how well it turned out!" I argue. He glares at me and gestures for me to give him the CD in my hand. Usui, Blake and I were able to do a demo to show Rick.

I pass it to him and he puts it into his computer. I take a deep breath as the drums begin with a simple, but quick rhythm and then the electric guitar comes in with a chiming riff and the song becomes a mix of post-punk revival, alternative and pop. The drums pick up the beats as the bass guitar plays rougher and my voice becomes deeper. An electric guitar solo pops in, before the song slows down along with my voice. It picks up one last time, before it ends arubtly with a quick drum beat.

Rick looks at me with a humorous expression.

"What?" I ask, worried that he didn't like it and it's not unique enough.

"Nothing. Just if I had known that it took you to fall in love to play spectacular music, you should have done it sooner." He chuckled and I smile; that is a huge compliment from Rick.

"So you like it?" I question.

"Oh yes. I'm excited for tomorrow." He replies and I smile brightly. As am I. Tomorrow should be eventful.

~•~

Serenity's Pov

We finally get to the store and I walk in, filled with excitement. This store is amazing! The floor is black, with music notes painted onto it, the walls are vibrant colors and awesome music is bouncing off the walls.

"So what are you gonna get him?" Sky asks, seeming ad excited as me.

"Well, I was thinking of getting him a custom guitar." I say hesitantly, waiting to see what Sky will think.

"Oh he'll love that! What guitarist doesn't like a custom guitar?" Sky exclaims and I smile in relief.

"Great." I reply and walk to the guitar section; I gotta say their were some badass guitars.

"How can I help you?" The guy behind the counter questions us.

"I want to get a custom guitar." I reply, admiring his beautiful tattoo of a skeleton playing a guitar.

"Alright, what type of guitar?" He asks.

"Electric."

"Cool, just fill out what you want."He says passing me a paper that has sections to customize certain parts of the guitar.

"Thanks, I say and grab a pen."

"Sure, it will be pretty pricey though." He warns.

"Its worth it." I reply with a smile. I won't be able to customize all of the guitar, since I only have til tomorrow night. I tell the guy this and he says, if I want it by tomorrow it will be even more expensive, I agree.

I fill out the sheet wanting a blue and black guitar, with a painted silver snake wrapping around the body of the guitar and biting a Jace's name that will painted below the bridge.

The guy looks at it and compliments me, while warning me about the price and time again. I nod and then turn to walk out with Sky.

"Thats gonna look so badass." Sky muses and I laugh.

"Hopefully." I reply, feeling nervousness come in.

"It will. Tomorrow, is gonna kick ass." Sky declares and I agree.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hopefully that was longer and you liked it. Once sorry it's late, but I am stressed with school.

You guys are amazing for sticking with me.

Thank you so much!!!

~Redzebra x)