1

-SEHUN-

After packing all the needed things into the suitcase.

"Sehun-ah, are you done packing?" mom peeked into the room and asked.

"Yea~" I answered as I carried my suitcase down the stairs.

She and dad came to me and gave me a big hug. "My son has finally grown up!", dad smiled as they both let go of me.

"Be sure to contact us at least once a week ok? Tell us everything about it and visit us if you have time~" dad instructed.

"I will," I replied.

"Ok, go now before you're late~ The taxi's outside!" Mom informed.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" I shouted before grabbing my suitcase and entering the taxi.

The ride was not that long, it only took about 30 minutes before arriving in front of the company building. I nervously got my suitcase out of the taxi and took a deep breath. After paying the taxi driver, I pressed the bell in front of the office building and the screen on the side of the door went on, "How can we help you?" someone questioned from the monitor.

"Um, I'm the new trainee," I replied.

"Name please?" she inquired.

"Oh Sehun," I answered.

Suddenly, the screen turned off and the door opened, revealing a security guard.

"Oh Sehun?" the guard asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

He nodded and started walking towards the elevator. Since I don't know what to do, I decided to follow him. He pressed the 7th floor and closed to elevator door.

The whole trip to wherever I'm going was very awkward since he doesn't say anything and doesn't even give me a small smile.

I continued following him until he suddenly stopped, making me bumped onto his hard back.

"Make sure you knock the door three times and do not open the door straight away! Wait for him to answer you then open the door. He doesn't like disrespectful people," the guard explained before staring to walk away.

"Thank you," I thanked him before taking a deep breath and knocking the door three times.

"Come in," a deep voice echoed from the inside of the room.

I slowly opened the door before bowing to the man who's sitting behind a big table, "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm the new trainee, Oh Sehun," I greeted.

"How old are you?" he raised one of his eyebrow.

"14 sir," I responded politely.

"Hmm, it's been long since we've gotten someone young~ What's your specialty?" he questioned.

"I..I don't know sir... I was scouted 2 days ago and the lady said that I will be trained here," I stuttered.

"Ahh~ It's ok! But do you know how to dance, sing or rap? Any of them?" he inquired.

"I've learned how to dance before sir," I replied.

"Good then, we will focus more on your dancing since you know the basics~ Singing and rapping will come second so practice hard ok?" he enlightened.

"I will work hard from today onwards, thank you sir," I bowed.

"Mr. Lee is already outside waiting for you, he'll be bringing you to the new dorm," he told me.

"Ok, thank you~ I'll be taking my leave," I thanked him for the last time before exiting the room.

"Sehun?" a man asked.

"Yes, that's me," I nodded.

"Come, I'll bring you to the dorm. I am Mr. Lee, you can just call me hyung. I am the boy trainees' manager so feel free to ask me any questioned," he smiled.

"I will si- hyung," I smiled back before entering the elevator with him.

"You're dorm will be on the 5th floor. When you get out of the elevator, go to you right and the dorm will be on the end of the hallway," he explained.

"Nae~" I replied.

We walked through the hallway and we went past a few doors before stopping on the very last one.

"I have to warn you though, the boys are kind of loud so I hope you will get used to it," he warned.

"Ahh~ Nae hyung," I slightly smiled.

"You're 14 right? I guess it'll be easy for you to get along with them~ Do know that you will be the youngest one in the dorm," he chuckled before opening the dorm door.

The sight was really... really.... surprising. I was shocked and could not believe that they're all older than me.

Some of them were chasing each others, others would try to stop them while some other ones are dancing around in front of the TV.

"BOYS!" Mr. Lee shouted and the boys quickly stopped what they were doing and turned towards the door.

"We have a new trainee joining us today," he clarified.

All of them ran towards me and stared at me for a long time.

"H...h..hi, I'm the n..new trainee, Oh Se...Se..Sehun," I nervously introduced myself.

A guy who looks like a deer got a bit closer to me and muttered, "he's cute!"

Blood starting rushing to my face, "N...Nae?"

"Yea, I agree~ He looks so young though," another guy with pure white skin uttered.

"How old are you boy?" a tall guy with blond hair asked in English.

"14..." I replied in Korean.

"14!!! Jinjja!?! We're the same age thennnnn!" a tan boy jumped in excitement.

"Calm down Jongin!" the doe-eye boy glared.

"Mianhae Kyungsoo-ah~ I guess I'm just excited since no one in the dorm is my age," Jongin scratched the back of his head.

"Ya! I'm older than you! You should call me hyung," Kyungsoo smacked the back of Jongin's head.

"Guys, you can continue with that later. Now, I will be leaving so that you guys can get to know each other a bit more. I will come back in 2 hours for the dance practice later ok?" Mr. Lee informed.

"Nae~" everyone answered in unison.

The manager soon left and the members started dragging me to the sofa.

"So tell me, how did you get scouted?" a guy with large eye bags questioned.

"Well,I was on my way back to school 2 days ago and..." I stopped, a bit embarrassed by the incident that happened 2 days ago.

"And?" the tall guy with blonde hair asked.

"A lady suddenly talked to me but since I'm not allowed to talk to strangers, I ran away from her but she followed me until I got home and talked to my mom about it," I continued anyway, not daring to look into any of their eyes since it was a pretty childish and embarrassing this to say for a teenage boy.

-----

YO! YO! YO! I'm back~ xD
There won't be anything much happening in the first few chaps but it will get more exciting as it continues ㅋㅋㅋ

If some of you have not realized it, Chen and Baekhyun is not in the fanfic 'yet' because that's when the exciting part happens~ HEHEHE I think I'm spoiling too much.... I'll be taking my leave now! Byeeeeeeee 

*BaekRuu Series*