♚SHE [26] :MATCH MAKING♚

Start from the beginning

"Eh~ I didn't know you were scared of dark places." the red haired boy said.

"S-So what if I am?! go ahead and laugh!" she retorted as she walks with Karma, who was holding the flashlight.

"Why would I laugh? It's pathetically adorable."

"A-Adorable? Your mocking me again, jeez..."

Karma let out a chuckle as the girl beside him was quivering, he could see some tears in the corner of her crimson eyes.

"You can hold my hand if you like."

"W-What? Why would I hold your hand? I don't need it."

"Your not so honest, are you?"

"S-Shut up!"

Karma slightly frowned at her behavior, he was kind enough to lend his hand to her as she bluntly rejected it...what a tsundere. An idea popped at his head, then he smirked inwardly as he turned off the flashlight.

"W-What happened, Karma?" she asked him, slightly worried.

"I don't know." he replied.

"Do something about it!" she told him.

She could hear him hitting the flashlight to see if it could work, but it didn't, making her more scared.

"No good, it's broken."

"W-What? Seriously..."

There was a moment of silence as Angel noticed that she couldn't see Karma's silhouette, it made her slightly nervous.

"K-Karma where are you?"

No reply.

"Karma! Answer me, this isn't funny."

Still no reply.

"I'm so going to kick your butt later!"

Suddenly, she felt someone's hand touched her shoulder making her flinched and frozen on spot.

"Hey, Angel-chan~" Karma said as he shone the flashlight towards his face while he was smirking with mischief.

"N-NOOOOOO!!" she yelled as she went down her knees and curled herself and shivered.

"Did I scared her too much?" he mumbled to himself while watching her shaking.

"Y-You idiot Karma! Die!" she yelled as she stood up from the stones while she begun to punch him lightly.

"Sorry, I can't help it...Your reaction was really funny."

"I hate you, I hope you die already!"

"Ouch, that hurts..." he said while laughing at his girlfriend as she just pouted, making him more interested in her. During the walk, Angel was still pouting as Karma took a glance to her, she was still mad.

"Hey Angel-chan, I'm sorry."

"I hate you."

"Oh, come on...forgive me?"