Brothers

Hey I'm Ruby Howard and I'm 16 years old.I have 5 older brothers.I know what you're thinking 5 right but I love them to death and will die for them in a heartbeat ever since my parents died my 5 brothers became more overprotective then ever.My parents died 2 years ago in a car crash everyone was really sad but I was on a whole another level of sadness.my parents used to own we'll still do because my brothers own it now but created the biggest business company in the world and that makes us really rich but we're not spoiled if that's what your thinking.we live in a 4 level mansion.Michael takes care of the company now because he's the oldest.Because of the accident I get horrible nightmares panic attacks I get scared of the dark I also get really freaked out by load screaming.I know what your thinking Baby alert but I just can't help it.

"RUBY"my brother yelled, I knew by the voice that it was James my twin
"Yes"
"Get ready for the first day of school sweetie" he said leaning against the doorframe
"M'kay" I said getting out of my bed.i was really nervous and I guess he could tell because next thing you know he has worried and concerned written all over his face
"You okay honey?"
"Yea now get out of my room I can't change while ur looking at me" fake smiling trying to hide my nervousness
I went to my walk in closet and grab my clothes(picture above or on the side) I went to my bathroom.And that when I felt my panic attacks come.Air wasn't going to my lungs and body felt numb and I fell to the ground lying on my side dripping on my purple rug.the impact to the floor made my picture drop to the ground.i needed my brothers that's all I could think about I started shouting calling for my brothers not even one second later I heard footsteps pounding on the stairs and constant knocking on the door.i forgot that I locked my door but they tore it down and I heard it bang across the floor.I then heard gasps and omg from my brothers and James picked me up quickly and stated to say soothing words to me. I looked up and saw sadness and concern written all over there faces.
"What's wrong Hun?" Raven asked
  "nothing I'm just nervous for school I guess"
   "Do you still want to go to school?" Michael suggested
     "Nah it's fine I can go plus James will be with me the whole time right?"
      "Of course except for gym when were divided but that's about it"James answered smiling at me
      " thanks guys you are the best!"I said smiling to reassure them that I'm fine

JAMES P.O.V ( before panic attack)

I guess because I had a concerned face on as soon as I came down the stairs and reached the living room Alex asked if I was okay
   "Yea I'm fine it's just Ruby seemed a little I don't know off"
    "I'm sure it's fine she's just probably excited and nervous to go to the new school."Michael answered trying to reassure the guys and I.You know you kinda have the twin vibe felling well it seems a bit off. The moment I finished thinking that there was a huge scream followed by crying.RUBY. I looked at the guys and I knew there were thinking the same thing.we went running up the stairs full speed and trying to open the door it was no use it was locked Michael and Raven started to pound on the door it was no use Jonathan beating the strongest he ran to the door and pushed it open with his shoulder we could find Ruby anywhere in her room we ran to the bathroom and there she was on the ground lying crying and straddling herself.Looking at her made my have tears in my eyes I guess the felling is stronger since she's your twin.i ran to her picked her up and cradled her agains my chest while saying soothing words to her.she started to clam down. And by the looks of the guys faces I could tell that there were in pain to looking at Ruby in this state. I hate it when she has panic attacks.

RAVEN P.O.V

I can't bear to see Ruby like this anymore. I hate it when She gets panic attack  I'm sure everyone does. We have to see her in pain and she has to suffer.thats why we don't let her date because we don't want some asshole breaking her heart. I hope nothing bad happens to her anymore.