Prologue (I Guess?)

-your POV-

One summer, after my 3rd year of college, I was sitting on my living room couch. My laptop was in my lap as I was watching YouTube at 3:14 AM. I was watching my favorite YouTuber, Jacksepticeye. It's fairly odd that I'm up at 3 in the morning, but I have my reasons. I was testing something. You see, something very odd happens at this time of night. But it only happens for me...
You may have heard of Antisepticeye, correct? Well, I can confirm that recently, he's become much more than something created by Sean and his subscribers. And for some reason, he was targeting me. And it didn't seem like a coincidence that my family was taking a trip to Ireland in a few weeks.
3:15 AM. It was about to happen...

My screen suddenly glitched out, as I watch YouTube in full-screen, and Antisepticeye appeared in place of the Jacksepticeye Super Mario Maker video.

(Fun Fact: My first video that I watched of Jacksepticeye's was a Super Mario Maker video. I heard the intro, paused the video, scrolled down, subscribed, scrolled back up, reminded the intro about 5 times, and then continued watching XD)

"Hey, Y/N, how ya doin?" He said in a surprisingly cheerful tone. I rolled my eyes.
"Anti, why are you stalking me?"
"What makes you think I'm stalking you?"
"Because I'm literally talking to you through a YouTube video and I'm the only person you talk to."
"Alright, fair enough. But I'm not stalking you."
"Yes you are. You've been doing this since May. It's July."

(IT WAS THE FOURTH OF JULY! YOU AND I WERE, YOU AND I WERE FIRE, FIRE, FIREWORKS THAT WENT OFF TOO SOON! AND I MISS YOU IN THE JUNE GLOOM TOO! ... I'll stop singing Fall Out Boy now XD)

"Okay, that's true as well... but still! "
"But nothing. You're annoying. Go away."
"What'd you just say to me, Y/N?"
"You heard me. Go away. Now."
"No."
He suddenly started COMING THROUGH THE SCREEN. I legit threw my laptop across the room. Luckily, it didn't get damaged.
Suddenly, Antisepticeye was standing in front of me. How was this even possible?
I booked it to the kitchen. You people can say that you wouldn't run away from him all you want. In reality, if the dark half of your favorite YouTuber crawled through your laptop screen during the Witching Hour, you'd run away.
He casually strolled after me. The second he arrived in the kitchen, I grabbed a knife off the counter and threw it at him. He just caught it.
"Did you really expect that to do anything?"
"Well, I was hoping..."
He threw it at me and intentionally missed. Mostly. The blade grazed my arm. I winced.
"Hey! I didn't stab YOU!"
"You attempted to stab me, so I attempted to stab you. Logic."
"Just leave the poor girl alone, Anti, " a deep American voice said from behind me. I turned. It was fucking Darkiplier! As if the day couldn't get any crazier!
"You don't tell me what to do, Dark!"
"I just did!"
"Fuck you!"
"Fuck YOU!"
I rolled my eyes. Dark noticed the wound on my arm.
"Really, Anti?" Dark asked.
"What? She attacked me first!" Anti responded.
"Well, I'm sorry the dark half of my favorite YouTuber just crawled out of my laptop at the fucking Witching Hour!" I snapped.
"Sorry about him," Dark said, putting a bandaid on my wound. I gave him a look.
"Aren't you supposed to be, like, evil? Or at least Mark's emo vampire roommate?"
"I'm evil when I feel like it, and I'm not Mark's fucking emo vampire roommate! He can go suck a dick!"
"Whose dick would he suck though?" Anti asked.
"Probably Sean's cuz Septiplier and shit..."
"Didn't Mark say he's not gay though...?" I asked.
"He said not GAY. He never said he's not bi or something..."
"Well... Septiplier away!" Anti said.
"Why are we having this conversation again?" I asked.
"Goodnight, Y/N," Dark and Anti said, and suddenly I past out.

THAT'S WHAT I CALL A PROLOGUE. THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU LIKED, PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE ALL YOU DUDES

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!