7

Sorry Max!!!
FUCK YOU! YOU SON OF A BITCH!
MAXIE!!
My fucking head hurts bitch.
By the way... Your kinda in my head right now.
Bitch.

{Ross}
I barreled into Jess after she stabbed Max. "ROSS! NOO!" Tim tried to stop me before I pushed her. She didn't fight back before I did. Despite her being small she still falls hard. I knocked into her and she fell down. I felt Tim grabbing my arm and pull me away from Jess. I stared down at her and gasped. Blood seeped away from her head. Her eyes closed. I rubbed the right side of my head witch burned like hell. I pulled my hand away and stared at the red stain of blood. I groaned as I looked at Max, he was tied to a bench. Blood seeped from the wound Jess gave him in his stomach. I felt more tears roll down my face. Tim grabbed his phone and called an ambulance. I groaned as I sat down in the bench. Then I too blacked out.

~a terrible terrible week for Ross later~

{Tim}
I sat down worriedly in our apartment. Ever since he came home he hasn't spoken. He still had the bandage from the ambulance on his head, it even wrapped around his right eye. Ross stayed home most of the time. But since we had a computer at home he could still play games with the guys. When he did make videos he never used a face cam, not wanting to worry the viewers. I could see why they would give him pity. I know I do. He always has this saddening and worrying expression. He only smiles when he laughs. It's not healthy for Ross. He barely eats, I know I'm in the same place on the eating but I'm just, I want to help Ross. Then that one, faithful day came when Ross became his happy, go-lucky self.

{Ross}
Me and Tim were talking about my condition. "Ross... Why does this effect you so much?" I stared at him. "ARE YOU OBLIVIOUS?!" I stood up and threw my arms in the air. "Tim! I loved him! You couldn't tell!? I cried in front of you about him!! YOU THINK I CONSIDER HIM AS 'JUST A FRIEND'!?!?! NO I CONSIDER HIM AS A BOYFRIEND!" Tim just stared at me in either concern or fear. He sighed. "Ross... Wh-" I stopped him. "Tim.
🎶 I tried so hard and got so far.
But in the end is doesn't even matter!
I had to fall to lose it all! But in the end,
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER!" 🎶
I sighed. (Lol I turned this into a musical. Hehe...) Tim just stared at me nodding. "I-it's ok Ross. It does matter. I promise you. If Max is alive. I'll swear on my life he loves you too." He smiled and hugged me to comfort me. I began to tear up. Tim patted my back and we separated. He smiled lightly. "Cmon. Get in a call with the guys and make a video with them." I nodded. I sat at the computer. But before I could even open up Skype we heard a car door slam and something staggering up the steps. I stared at the door in what seemed like fear, inside though, I hoped. Hoped that Max would be at the door. Come barreling in, and make everything good again. I felt the smallest bit of my heart rise as the door nob shimmied. I sat at the edge of the desk chair. Tim and I locked eyes. I could see the hope in his eyes. Then the door burst open. I saw a ginger haired figure fall to the floor as they opened the door. Then they spoke. "Fuck. My head..." I squealed. "MAX!!" I rushed over I grabbed him by the shoulders and kissed him, straight on the lips. I saw his shocked eyes but then he calmed down fast and kissed back briefly. He pulled back. "Fuck. Ross. I fucking love you." He hugged me tight. I could feel Tim's eyes burn in my back. I turned my head slightly to see him giving me this I-told-you-so look. I rolled my eyes. "I-I love you too Max..." We hugged for what seemed like years. Then Max let go. We knew I wouldn't.

Sorry if this is short. But somthing very sweet and cute will happen next chapter and Flamescars06 is pressuring me to update! I'll try to make 8 long. (Btw she recommended the song and I put the picture to show her what Jess looked like)
~Mango Finally Made Them Kiss For Real And Is Fangirling On Herself Right Now