Meeting the uncles

Cal's pov
Now Penelope has settled in I am going to take her to meet the sidemen today and Joe Weller tomorrow. I slowly wal in to Penny's room and wake her up, I walk in to her room and find her awake " couldn't sleep baby girl?" I say. " The mean lady comes when I sleep" she says tearing up, " who's the mean lady?" I ask hoping not to upset her." She-she took me away from mummy." Oh no she's crying what do I say? " She's looking down on you from heaven darling" she continued to cry so I began to whisper sweet nothings in her ear. Her crying stopped so I spoke " you are going to meet your uncles today." " I already met uncle cal and uncle Harry." " You have 7 more darling that you still have to meet." "Oh" was all she said so adorably. " Now missy lets get you dressed." I said picking her up and walking to her closet filled with shirts trousers, jumpers and lots of dresses. She picked out a dress with princesses it, so I helped her take of the shirt of Cal's which she wore as a night dress and then put on tights and the dress, then carried her down stairs. I made her breakfast and then I strapped her into the car and then sat up front with Harry who drove to the flat the sidemen still lived in.

Penelope 's pov
I stayed up all night so she didn't come. Daddy came in to the room and helped me get dressed. Once we were finished daddy carried me down stairs  and sat me next to uncle Cal who I love a lot now but not as much as uncle Harry. Uncle Harry drove daddy and I to my other uncles house. When we got there lots of big men were standing outside on the porch. They ran over to me an someone picked me up, I giggle and they all laughed.

Cal's pov:

I was so scared Pen would go ballistic. To my suprise she didn't, she even laughed when Tobi picked her up. They all were so gentle and haven't sworn yet. I have a feeling they'll all get along just fine.