Chapter2

Cal's pov
I carry a sleeping Penny into the flat. I hear a scream from Harry's room, what an idiot he probably woke Penelope. She started to cry at the noise, she clings to me I hold her and she begins to calm down. When her sobs have turned to sniffing I ask, "do you want to meet some of your uncles." She nod unsure of them. I set her down on the ground and hold her hand as we walk to Calux's room, I knocked on the door he opened the door with a smile on his face. "So this is my new niece I get to spoil rotten." He says grabbing her off the floor. She screams in terror calling for "daddy" , she just called me daddy on day one wow. I take her from Calux's arms and hold her to calm her. Cal mouths sorry I mouth it's all good. We leave the room and head to Harry's, I knock on the door he opens the door and welcomed us in. Pen looked at him in wonder of if he'd hurt her,Harry noticed her fear and said "hi darling I'm your uncle Harry" "hello" is all she mumbled. I leant down to look Penny in the eye and said "none of us would ever ever hurt you."
Penny's pov
Uncle Cal scares me I do like Harry though. I'm tiered and I want to sleep, so I whisper in daddy's ear that I'm tiered . "Ok time for a nap then love." He carried me to my new room and helped me change out of my clothes into pjs and layed me down on my big bed, but I'm scared so I say "daddy stay with me" "of course angel, I love you." "Love you to daddy." I close my eyes and go to sleep laying on daddy's chest.
A/n sorry it's like ten o'clock so probably going to be tons of mistakes expected an update tomorrow or Wednesday