Wakey Wakey

Vida...

                    "So what time are you guys gone get here?" My best friend, Nicole's voice, came through on the other end of the line.

She had an 9:00 appointment at the gynaecologist and it was a phase I had to help her get through. She fussies over the littlest of shit.

"Around 8:30, if I can get his ass to wake up." I huffed out as I glanced over at my baby sleeping next to me.

"Wake his ass up, V," Nicole stated and i heard something fall on her line then baby Jackson was up. Her baby. "Girl I gotta go, my lil man just wake up, see ya' in a few. Love ya'"

"Love you too, okay." I said then hung up.

I stared down at my boyfriend as he slept, one hand hung across his eyes and the other on hid V line.

My baby was so fine with his sexy ass a girl couldn't help it but stare.... Then an idea hit me.

I lift his pink jersey and slipped my hand into his boxer and stroke him. I lowered my head and kissed his member, it was semi hard. He stirred but he still didn't wake. I smiled as I settled between his legs and took him all the way in my mouth.

"Fuck!" He hissed and rose up to look at me. We made brief eye contact.

He still had that half sleep look  and he looked sexy as hell. He fisted his hand in my hair and bit down on his bottom lip.

Now I had all his attention as his member got hard within seconds. I sucked on his tip and twirled my tongue around it.

"It's too early for this shit, Vida." He hissed through gritted teeth and I smiled up at him sheepishly.

I trailed kisses up his stomach, kissing each of his six pack, I was about to sit atop him when he suddenly flipped me over coming between my legs.

I giggled like a little school girl.

"Oh this shit is funny huh," he clenched his jaw and I couldn't hold back the laugh. "Lets see you laughing when I burry this dick in you."

Oh no no, sex was out of the question. I tried to scramble out from beneath him but he gripped me down in place.

"Naww baby, don't run." He says as he slips his hand into panties. "So fucking wet." He grinned cockily down at me.

In a swift motion he pulled off my boy cut shorts and panty and settled between my thigh.

"Kevin I gotta be at Nicole's in half, I ain't got no ti------ ahhhh" He slammed into me, grinning.

He moved inside me, filling my emptiness and I let out a moan as he rubbed my spot just right.

Why did I have to wake his ass up! Now look at what I did, started something I couldn't finish.

"When I'm through with you you gone wish you didn't wake me." He says.

I shut my eyes knowing he was right. My ass was in some deep waters now.