Too late. I allready do.

-With Nick-

Nick popped some mints into his mouth as he drove to his house. He sprayed some perfume on to get rid of Demi's smell and fixed his hair a bit. He wanted Selena to be suspicious, but he didn't. He did because he wanted her to end it. With Selena it was a rushed marriage. He fell in love with her at high school and they dated until graduation. Being the naive little shit he was, he asked her to marry him, figuring that if he asked her,then he wouldn't loose her when they went to different collages. He then met Demi and everything changed. He fell in love with her, and he lost the 'love' for Selena. Demi was an angel, perfect in every way. She was beautiful, caring, kind, unique...

He parked his car and saw Selena Sitting on the porch. He faked a smile and climbed out of his car.

"Baby!" Selena screamed and ran over to him, hugging him. Nick rolled his eyes, he wished so bad Demi was in his arms instead of this...this. They walked into the house nick had invested so much in, and sat on the sofa. They talked and laughed for around 2 hours. Their conversations were about Demi and that's honestly the only reason Nick found them even the slightest bit enjoyable.

"Nick! I'm hungry! Can we go eat a burger of something?" She asked, Nick gave her a smile and nodded. If it were Demi, she would've had a home cooked meal ready for the both of them as soon as he set foot in the house. He took her out and climbed back into his car with Selena. Selena giggled excited.

"It's been so long since you've taken me out, it's weird but I'm really excited to go out and eat with you, even if we are just eating burgers." She laughed. Nick gave her a small smile, if it were Demi she wouldn't have let her feelings filter out so easily. When they got to the burger place, Nick paid for Selena's and his meal. They sat by the window, and made small talk. If it were Demi then she would've found something else to talk about other then the weather.

10 minutes had passed and they were now drinking their milkshakes. Nick looked out the window to see a familiar car pull up. There was a guy he had seen somewhere before sitting in the drivers seat looking pretty pissed. There was a girl who he quickly recognised as Demi in the passenger seat. What was she doing here? And why was he with him?

Seconds past and Nick dropped his milkshake, running outside as he saw Demi land on the floor after being punched by the jackass who sped away straight after. He ran down to where Demi was and held her head.

"Demi! Demi! Are you alright?" Nick asked, shaking her. Demi held her cheek and groaned.

"He's a dick. Such a dick." Demi mumbled. She put her head in Nick's chest and cried from the pain.

When Demi woke she was in her home and there was a cold item pressed to her cheek. She shuddered and removed it, examining it. Ice? Ice. She took one ice cube out from the bag that had been on her mouth and bit into it.

"AHH! HOLY SHIT OUCH!" Demi screamed in pain as she held her cheek. Someone came dashing into the room and to her surprise it was Nick.

"Smarty pants. You get punched on your cheek and the very first thing you do when you wake up is bite into an ice cube?" Nick asked. He chuckled and made Demi spit it out onto his hand. He threw it into the bin nearby and made Demi's head lay on his lap. He put the ice back on her face and began to talk.

"Whatever happens tonight, stays between us" nick said, preparing himself for the speech he had planned for over 7 years. Demi, thinking he was speaking about hard, rough, crazy sex smirked.

"It doesn't have too." She went to nibble at his ear and he pulled away quickly.

"No, it has too." Nick fired back. Demi laughed at him.

"Okay fine. It has too." She went back to nibbling his ear but Nick pulled away, again, pushing her back. Demi frowned.

"What now?" Demi asked, getting slightly annoyed. Nick took in a deep breath and began to think about how he should structure his speech. He could bore her god death and tell her the whole story, or he could sum it up. Nick went for the second option and opened his mouth.

"I want to take you out." He admitted. Demi felt her heart flutter, little butterflies flying around in her stomach, a wide grin was attempting to take the stage, but Demi pushed it back. What if he was testing her? Demi laughed as if it was the funniest thing in the world.

"I'm not here for you to like, love me." Demi said words that hurt her more then she had expected it to. She held her chest and let out a raspy laugh, once again. Nick frowned a little. So Demi only looked at him as a meaningless hookup? Well he already started telling her the truth so why stop now?

"Too late. I already do." His voice shakes and Demi breaks down into tears, was this real life?

An hour later Demi wakes up in bed and there's no one next to her. It was a dream. It was all a dream. She sighed and wished how bad she wanted it to be real It saddened her.

Suddenly, nick walked into the room and planted a kiss on her lips.

"So, do you remember what we talked about?" Nick asked. So it wasn't a dream?! Demi felt her stomach do backflips and she jumped onto Nick, kissing him with passion and love.

Nick pulled her in closer, using his tongue to trace the outline of her bottom lip. Demi opened her mouth letting his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues fought together, aggressively banging together. Demi let out a soft moan of happiness. Nick smiled and pulled his tongue out. Demi closed her mouth and they continued to just kiss normally. They pulled away and Demi placed her forehead on his.

"I love you too." She said simply, she couldn't be happier right now.

A big goofy grin overtook Nick'a face and he kissed her once again. Demi kissed back and nick laid her back down onto the bed. He began to strip her and kiss her body after every piece of clothing came off. Nick gave Demi little butterfly kisses until he reached her thighs. he kissed the inside and then began to kiss her sex. He pulled out his tongue and did little tricks to satisfy Demi, he wanted to make sure she was getting pleasure out of this, too. Demi moaned and began to strip Nick. She couldn't believe this was happening, was this a dream? If it was, please god don't wake up. Demi pulled out Nicks love muscle and stuck it into her mouth, wanting to show Nick how much she loved him, how much she had yearned for this moment. She did everything she could with her mouth, pleasing him and making him happy.

Demi pulled out and looked into Nick's eyes as he entered her. He began to rock with her and they moaned, so happy. Nick was Demi's desire. She wanted him everyday, every hour and every second. She couldn't be without him. Nick thrusted deeper into Demi, driving her wild. Demi arched her back and gripped the bed sheets. Scratched his back and moaned loudly. Nick loved her. Nick loved her. Everything made sense now. Nick flipped them over so that Demi was on top. She instantly started pouncing and bouncing, grinding and winding. Wanting to make sure Nick got satisfaction out of this, too. Nick groaned loudly. Demi was Nick's desire, too. He wanted her everyday, every hour and every second. He couldn't be without her. Nick began to thrust from Underneath and as they continued looking into each others eyes, Demi noticed this was the first time she had ever made love. sex was okay. but making love was a whole other story. Realising Nick was reaching his climax, he flipped them both over quickly, so he was back on top, and slammed into her, hard, his juices pouring into her. Demi let out a loud moan, completely worn out. Nick collapsed next to his love, and kissed her.

"I love you so much."

---------------------------------------------------------------

The end!

I love how this ended and maybe if I have time I might make a proper series about this because I just fell in love. I'll write the prologue and publish it and then we're done!:)

-RUBY