Watching Porn :~)

It's story time biatches!

Stories so crazy; make a nigga wanna jump. *jumps off the couch with angel wings on*

"Thug life"

Alright lets read this bullshit.

----------------------------------------

Troye's arms were still wrapped around me.

"I can't really talk here, Marcel. I have a bunch of interviews and meet and greets I have to do," his eyes flooded with concern.

"It's really, really, important," I pulled away a little.

"Then come by my hotel room later on tonight."

Troye took my iPhone and put in his address, then his number. "Come by around like... 8:30 ish..? Sounds about right," he says giving me back my phone.

"Alrighty... I guess we'll stick around for a little," I looked back to the guys," but good luck today!" I gave him a small smile.

"I think I'll be fine," he laughed a little before pulling me into another hug, "I'll see you later Marcel."

Troye pulled away and waved goodbye. He walked towards the Vidcon stage.

"Hey, I think that he's gonna do a show or something," Craig says, suddenly standing by my side.

"Yeah...! Let's go watch," I grabbed Craig by the hand and rushed towards the stage; the others traveling right behind us.

We pushed and shoved our way towards the front of the stage. When I was satisfied with our spot, I let go of Craig's hand.

Luke Conard was just finishing up his set; we had a little time to talk. I turned towards the guys. Craig was staring at his hand all wide eyed.

Chres put a hand in his shoulder, "Her hands are soft right?" He smirked a little.

"They are!" He laughed.

Chres laughed with him, then made his way over to me. Of course since I'm so short, he looked down at me.

"Seems like everything is falling into place huh?" He smiled a little, but there was something in his voice that made me cringe a little. I couldn't buy my finer on it...

"Uh, yeah! As soon as we talk to Troye, we can either put this to rest or continue on.."

He kissed my forehead, which still gives me butterflies. "I think he'll put it to rest."

I didn't reply back; something about his tone is really bothering me.

I felt eyes burning into my back. So I turned around to find Jacob looking at us.

"Hey Jacob!" I made my way towards him.

"Hey," he says coughing a little.

"We finally found Troye!" I exclaimed.

"Uh yeah!" He coughed even louder.

I quickly held his back, "Gosh Jake, are you okay?"

"I'm...fine," he coughed more.

I began to notice his short breaths. They turned into wheezing. I gave him my water bottle,"Here; drink something before you die."

He took a few sips," Thanks Marcey."

I noticed that my hand was still around me, and quickly removed it, "uh... No problem Jake."

"You look-"

"Thank you for having me Vidcon!" Luke Conard called from the stage. The crowd up roared with cheers. "I wish I could just stay up here all day, but there's other very talented YouTubers waiting for there chance with you guys. Especially this next guy...! Come on out here Troye!"

Troye walked out awkwardly taking a microphone in the process.

"The stage is all yours buddy," Luke gave him a quick pat on the back then walked off stage.

"Uh, hey guys!" He did a little wave.

A bunch of girls behind us starting screaming really loud.

"OH MY GOD TROYE HAVE MY BABIES!" One screamed.

Apparently, Troye heard the girl. "Haha nooo," he laughed and pointed at her.

"If you've been watching my YouTube videos lately, you would now that I came out the closet...! That's right I'm gay mother fuckers."

We all laughed.

"I think the first time I knew I was gay, was when I was about 14. I wanted to be the cool guy in school. I dressed like people from Grease, skipped classes to only take refuge in the boys bathroom. I did all that bullshit. But then; my friends made me watch porn."

I laughed way too hard at this.

"When they turned it on, my eyes literally starting watering. I was literally crying. From there, it was just a done deal for me."

Troye continued on with his set. We even stayed to watch other YouTubers. And before we knew it was 8:23.

"Guys!" I turned around.

"What?" They said.

"It's almost 8:30 we gotta go," I showed them my watch.

"Well sheeeeeessssshhhh," Craig says (A/N: y'all see what I did there? Haha)

"Yeah let's go," Ray took the car keys and lead us to the rented car.

Finally, we get to know the truth.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

From the title of this chapter.... You thought... Lmao

Alright, I know it's a short chapter! And I know that it's been 5ever since I've updated. But I had a lot of school shit and school hasn't even started yet. Erg. But I'll probably update later in tonight or tomorrow.

Sorry that it's just a short little filler chapter. But I promise the next one will be more intense, it probably will be another filler though.... Soooooooooo yah. Lol

BUYYYYYEEEEEEEEE

*outro music that doesn't exist*