Adrienette

The quad , Ayla , Nino , Adrien , and Marinette had finally had a day off from school . The weather had finally become warm and they crew decided to head to the beach. After an hour or so , Ayla and Nino needed to "do something" so they ran off , leaving Adrien and Marinette alone.

Marinette

I stood up and stretched , looking down at Adrien .

"Lets go for a swim."

I began to pull off my beige cotton sweater. I was embarrassed at first, due to my bathing suit. It was a red string bikini with black spots; just like a lady bug. The night before Ayla and I had a self confidence ritual . I guess it worked because I wasn't as nervous being around Adrien half naked . I bent forward and held my hand out towards him, smiling brightly

Adrien

When Marinette bent over I caught A glimpse of her cleavage. I looked away , my cheeks warming up. I shook my head and mumbled something.

"What ?"

She peered at me and crouched down , in a frog like position , wrapping her arms around her legs.

"I... Don't know how to swim."

"Alright then... I'll teach you the basics."

When she put her hand out towards me again , I don't know where the spark of energy came from , but suddenly I was standing up and holding her hand about to run to the water. I heard her laughing behind me , as we ran through the waves and deeper into the water.

Marinette

"Okay. Here is good. "

I looked around. We were both able to stand up . After a while of lessons he sort of got the hang of it. I was glad . we started off with holding breath , then floating, then doggy paddle , then freestyle. It was great.

"Well Marinette, I don't know what to say . Thank you so much."

I nodded and held my arms out. I was being brave today. Very brave... Adrien had a confused look on his face , but gave in , and embraced Marinette.

Adrien

He hadn't had a nice warm hug in a while ; it was always his mom who gave him hugs . He hugged Marinette tighter , surprising her.

Her breasts pushed up against his chest. He felt his face becoming warm . Marinette didn't seem to mind their closeness. She began to lean her chin on his neck. Adrien leaned his head forward too, catching a whiff of Marinettes strawberry scented hair. His hands traveled downwards towards Marinettes tush. He looked around , surprised at what he saw. The beach was nearly empty , and the water was clear expect for a few elderly people . The sun was beginning to set . Ayla and Ninos stuff was also not there. Adrien bit his lip. He hadn't noticed that he had been gripping Marinettes ass. Marinettes eyes were squeezed shut and she was breathing heavy slightly.

"Adrien.."

Marinette moved back and looked into Adriens eyes. She bit her bottom lip and glanced at my lips. She slipped her arms around my neck and pulled my head towards her. I began to plant kisses up and down her neck , sucking on one area , leaving a purple mark on her collar bone. She began to moan softly; I look up catching her bitting down hardly on her lip.

I continued kissing up wards , reaching her mouth. I locked my lips on her , licking her lip for entrance. She opened her mouth slightly , and I slipped my tongue in . Our tongues intertwined as she sucked on mine and vice versa. All the while , I was caressing her butt. I slipped both hands into her bikini bottoms and felt her warm skin in my hands . She tensed and pushed away . Her face was beet red , mine was probably as well. Her lips were plump.

"Can we... Do it..."

She asked shyly , looking down. Adrien was ecstatic . He didn't know what to say . He felt like he was about to pass out when she reached down and grabbed his thing. It was poking out ; pressing against his swim trunks. She began stroking it.

Marinette

I had no idea what I was doing... Ok being honest , I did know. Of course I've watched a few porn videos. I was curious .. What can I say. I was glad, it really helped me in this situation . I was so happy . I was crazy happy. PI was in LOVE , and finally my dreams were coming true.

When I began to stroke his hard member , Adrien tensed. I gave him a peck on the cheek , before breathing in a large gulp of air and going under water . I pulled down his shorts , and opened my eyes . My ice blue orbs ( A/N : 👅👅💦) widened as I see his large penis. I grabbed it gently , and began to circle my finger around the tip . I gave it a few kisses , before bringing the tip into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it.

Adrien

This was insane . I have a girl who, mind you I considered just a friend, was underwater, giving me a blowjob. Not only was she hot, but I was craving her. Really bad.

Omg I'm sorry . I keep switching from 3rd to 1st person. Is confuzzling lmao . Enjoy. Next chapter will be out later today
-Chloe