New School

It's been three days since I have moved to Beacon Hills and it's also been three days since I've meet and seen Scott. He was so kind but I was afraid that his kindness was only temporary and that he would hurt me just like he did. I brush away the thought and look at my phone. "5:30 great", I say. You see today was the first day that I start my new school. I'm dreading every moment.
You see at my last school I was bullied a lot, didn't really have any friends. I did have one friend though , her name was Madison. She was my best friend, all I could really call family, but one day she started to ignore me just like the others. Soon my best friend became my bully.
Hopefully I can have a better start at this school. I get up and start my daily routine. I put on a cool Aztec crop top and a black skirt. I put on light makeup and curled my hair.
After I finish, I go downstairs and I say bye to my mom and grab an apple to go. I had time so I decided to walk to school. I knew exactly where it was so I was gonna be okay. As I walk down the street, I look around and see how peaceful and calm everything is. I wish everything could be this peaceful all the time but I knew it wouldn't stay perfect forever.
Finally I reach the school and I'm terrified to walk in. I finally build up the nerve to walk into the building. On my way to the office I walk right into someone and fall. "Omg I'm so sorry I should really watch where I'm going",a female voice said. I look up and see this really pretty brunette."No it's my fault I was in a rush,"I say. "No it's fine, hey I don't think I've seen around here before. Are you new?". "Yes, I'm actually trying to find the pffice, do you know where I can find it",she nods and helps me up. "Oh by the way I'm Allison Argent,"she says. "I'm Aria O'Connell," I say with a smile.
We make it to the office and I get my schedule. Me and Allison walk out and she turns to me"I hope you like it here, we are all really friendly. " "Me too, and I hope we can be really good friends." She smiles at me and says "Don't worry , I see us going very far and maybe later you can meet the rest of my group. I think they will really like you and you are gonna love them",then the bell rings. "That's the first bell I gotta get to math, I'll see you later okay." Then she walks away, but stops "oh I almost forgot.... Welcome to Beacon High."

*********************
Hey guys!! So i know this chapter is kinda short and all but I promise there will be longer. I hope you all liked this chapter. Please tell me how it is because I really want to please you all and it would be great if you guys could comment what u guys wanna see happen. Thanks guys . Love you!!😘😘😘😘😘