Thirteen

*NAYA*

Holy shit, I didn't take one of the most amazing job offers i could take. I keep making my way over to the parking lot until Jake runs up to me.

"What are you doing?" Jake asks me.

"What do you mean?" I say as i stop right in my tracks.

"You just took down one of the best offers you could take!" Jake tells me standing in front of me.

"I know. I just can't stay here. I can't be here." I say looking down.

"Why, is it because you don't know very many people other that the team? Like you don't feel like you're at home?" Jake says putting his hands on my shoulders as i stay silent and shrug him off.

"It's me isn't it." He says sadly dropping his hands.

"No Jake It's no-" He cuts me off.

"It has to be me. Your not staying here in Vancouver because of us. You think we are going to fast and the only way to stop that is to leave." Jake says starting to get mad.

"Ja-" I try again, but end up getting cut of.

"I mean that's the case with many girls, and you're one of them." Jake says coldly.

"Whats fucking wrong with you. You know I'm not like them!" I say looking up at him.

"You say you're not, but you are." Jake says.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm not leaving because of what we did." I say shaking my head.

"If you're not leaving because we fucked that one night after the we watched the movies then what is it!" Jake says loudly.

"Quiet your voice, people can hear us." I say through gritted teeth.

"So it is because we had sex! You won't answer the question!" Jake says putting down his voice a little.

"You know what, fuck it.I'm done. I'm done with what ever we had going on. I don't give a shit if you leave and I never see you again. I'm fucking done with you Naya King." Jake says walking away without any emotions.

"Jake!" I yell after him but he's already gone.

Tears are streaming down my face. Jake and I are done. I quickly make my way over to my car, get in and head home.

*AT HOME*

I take off my shoes and run my way up the stairs into my room. I then take off my make up and put all of my things into my suitcases. Once i'm done i then take a power nap before the game.

*AFTER NAP*

I am now getting ready for tonight game. I change into a calvin klein sports bra, a pair of gray joggers with compression shorts under them and a black crop top.

 I change into a calvin klein sports bra, a pair of gray joggers with compression shorts under them and a black crop top