Chapter 2

Again, sorry for my bad english. ;n;

It takes a while for me to fill out the chapters so it may take some time between them. I've decided that it should always be more than 1 side, sooo, uh, yeah. As I write this I have three readers, "woho", lol xD keep it coming.

Anyways, go read now, wiho. I hope you like it *u*

Chapter 2:

I wake up by something itching my nose, it's a spider. I fastly rise myself up smashing the spider as I make a little scream. Does spiders really come out on the winter? I'm very afraid of spiders, oddly I'm not afraid of ants or anything like that. I make sure nothing's on me and I look around. I must've fallen asleep, but it was still dark outside so I couldn't been so long.

I yawn, all I want is to lie down in my bed, maybe eat something. Oh, food, why did I have to skip lunch? There's nothing to eat here, if I don't find my way home I'll probably starve. Or, I can eat things I find in the forest. I've heard that you really can survive on ants, but it's not lightly that I'll find ants here, cold as it was. Could you survive on snow? It wasn't so bad to eat, honestly.

As I tried to figure out what to eat my gaze got caught on something, someone, sitting by the tree in front of the one I slept on. it has a knife as it pulls over the fingers. The knife made a hole on its pinky finger, the blood dripped down over its hand. How could I miss it? He meets my gaze and smile, well, in general he smiles all the time. It's Jeff. I lean myself against a tree, wanting to run away. But I just stand there, looking at him. His white hoodie is full off blood, I don't remember it being red before. He leans his head to the right.

"Awake already?" he asks, still sitting down. 

"W-well, yes...?" I nod as well. Silent. "What are you doing here, anyway? Aren't you gonna go... kill something, or whatever you do."

"I waited for you to wake up." he says casually. "It's funnier when you're awake". I understood what he was talking about, it was funnier to kill me while I was awake. Why? Did he like when people suffered? Is that why he kills?

"Then why..."

"Why?"

"Then why isn't there a knife burried in my stomach right now?" I asked, also trying to sound casually. My voice broke in the end of the sentence. 

"Well, if you ask so nicely..."

In a matter of seconds he is on top of me with his holding my arms still and his knees pushing my legs against the ground. I try to push him of but he won't move. I am almost sure he's going to kill me now.

Why didn't I run when I could? I would have a minimal chance of escaping him, but I would still have a chance.

"Stop..." I whisper.

"...no" he says quietly. I close my eyes fearing the worst. He takes my left arm and put it over my right arm so he can hold me with only one hand. In the other he has his knife ready. With a snap he pushes the knife down, not in my stomach but in my shoulder. The pain causes me to cry, I don't know if it went all the way trought but it's still the worst pain I've ever felt. He drags the knife slowly over my right arm. I try to swallow my scream.

He let go of my arms and I rub my hands against the big wound. After a few seconds he gets up and I take my legs against my jaw, still crying. Why didn't he kill me? Did he want me to suffer before he did? I look up at him and he looks down a me. His face is full off regret. Huh? With that he turns and run away, leaving me bleeding and crying on the ground.

The pain fall and come back again, it happens a hundred times, every time it disappears I hope it will go away for good. I take off my hand, looking at the wound. It looks terrible, but not as bad as I was fearing. A little bit of relief hit me, I wouldn't bleed to death, but it hurts so much.

Trying to stand up I fall down with my head in the snow that was blended with mud. I rolled over again. After a few tries I manage to stand straight. Now I was more lost than before. I don't know where this wood ends, it can be miles long. Hoping to get it right I turn to the left and start to walk. I am tired, my whole body is hurting, I am cold, I am scared, I even feel a little bit feverish.

After walking for what felt like forever I lie down on the ground, starting to snore almost immediately.

That night I dreamt a terrible dream. Jeff was in it, he was hunting me in a deserted town. Everytime I looked back he was one step closer to me than he was before. I ran into a building, it was a lot of windows everywhere. I turned to the left, Jeff stood in the window. I turned to the right, Jeff was in the other window. Wherever I turned he was in a window, staring at me, smiling.  Eventually I stopped, gasping for air. As I looked back Jeff was not there. But when I turned back my head he stood right infront of me. I screamed, he pushed his knife into my stomach and carefully said that sentence.

"Go... to... sleep..." ironically I woke up as he said it. Luckily I didn't remember the dream when I woke up, if I did I would be even more scared. I looked up over the treetops and saw the sun glowing in my face. I did it trought the night!

I stood up, remebering the pain in my shoulder. It didn't hurt as much. I looked at it, the blood was dry and it was mud in it. Maybe blood-poisoning would kill me instead? I took some leaf and put in on the wound, I used a bendable stick as a rope, knotting it around the leaf. Now maybe it wouldn't come more dirt in it. It was already pretty bad so it wouldn't help much.

Sighing I coutinued my search for a civilization.

_

sorry if it was a bit boring, heh *~*