Chapter 1

Hii, I've read JTK fanfics all wekeend so I figured I could do my own. English is not my first-language so it may be many misspells and bad grammar. So no hate ok ;n; btw creative name, right? I hate that you can't change it D:

Let's see how this works out. The first chapter isn't gonna be soo exciting but it'll get better, give it a shot .3.

CHAPTER 1:

It is 1:15am, everyone in the house are sleeping. I sit fully dressed on the edge of my bed messaging my boyfriend on my phone. He wants me to come and meet him in the park, I ain't sure if I want to go out at this time. I've heard about a serialkiller who lives around here, they're just rumors but it's best to be careful. 

"C'mon, it will be fun." I'm gnashing teeth, I didn't want him to think I was scared.

"Okay, but promise to be there!" I text back.

"I promise

"Meet you there then!" he don't answer.

I put my phone in my pocket and goes to the door to slowly open it and walk - without a noise - downstairs. My sister i sleeping on the couch that is next to the frontdoor, she snore loudly so I don't think she'll hear me. I sneak pass her in hope that she don't wake up. I cheer inside when I lay my hand on the handle, when I open the door the door creaks. The load snore stops.

"Where are you going, little sister?" she says, damn it, the door woke her.  

I've never had such a good relation with my sister, we always competed on who was best in everything. We always told our parents what the other one had done, she'd probably tell i walked out without permission. 

"Uhh, no, I was just... going out, to get some air." I lied. 

"I know you're lying but honestly, I don't care."

"Oh, good, thanks." I say and turn around. The locket is kind of hard to get up but I managed to do it. I

"But I will keep this in mind." I her her say right before I close the door. I moan, take the key that is under a flowerpot and lock the door. I start to walk to the park. It's dark outside besides from the streetlamps. The snow is wet and soaky on the ground, it would probably dissipear before this week was over.

The wind touches my skin and it gets really cold, I regret that I didn't grab a jacket. It was winter, who does not bring a jacket in the winter? Hopefully John broght his jacket so maybe we can share, or better, he maybe gives it too me. He can litterly not freeze, he's like a walking sun. We've been together almost one and a half year, sometimes I can get really tired of him and somtimes I can't live without him. It's really frustrating, I don't know if I love him or not. When those thoughts hit me I remind myself that everything is good as it is, that I shouldn't ruin it. But, he can actually be kind of annoying sometimes.

I hear a cough in the wood that's on my left and I stop, listens, but it's just quiet. I stare into the trees for a while and screams when I see a rabbit jump by. My heart beats faster and the thought of the serial-killer reaches my mind. What if he was here? What if he comes and kill me before I'm even at the park? Stop it, Nicole, it's just rumors.

Even thought it's no one there I start to run, it's not so far to the park. When I'm with John everything will be okay, then nothing can harm me. Suddenly I fall to the ground because of a rock. My pinkyfinger gets smashed between the ground and my hip and my jaw literally falls to the ground. Quickly I sit up to rest for some seconds, I blow on my finger, it doesn't help. My jaw is hurting and I regret I came here. It's closer to the park than my home, maybe I could ask John if I can sleep in his house tonight because I ain't going to cross this way anytime soon. Swearing I'm trying to stand up but something touches my shoulder. I jump and scream. I hope it's John, I hope it's my sitster, I hope it's someone I know. I don't dare to turn around, I just sit there, waiting for the person to talk. The persons hand takes around my mouth so that I cannot scream. I'm trying to bite his hand but he doesn't seem to care. The person bends my head so it's turned to the persons face. It's a man, it's the man. He looks like they've described him, burned eyelids, black, short hair and a scarred smile. In his right hand he has a sharp knife that he softly hold on my chin. 

"Go to sleep..."  he says and takes the knife up in the air to kill me. Quick I try to find something to punch at him, there's nothing but some snow that I've landed in. I jump with my legs and kick him in the face, it only makes him fall to the ground. He laughs. 

"You think you can fight me?" he asks.

"I will try." 

"Come on then." he says and drops his knife. I look at him while he waits for me to punch him, I've never been good at fighting. Better not take the chance. For a moment I look at the knife, can I snatch it an stab him? Not to kill him, just so he can't move until I call the cops. I'm too far away, it wont work, so I turn around and start to run in to the forest, not looking back once I run very far. When I think I've lost him i sit down, resting against a tree, panting. I better call John, so he knows what happend, probably he won't believe me but I don't want to keep him waiting al night. I'm about to take up my phone when i realise the pocket is empty. Damn, I dropped it! So, I'm out in the middle of the night, in the forest, with a killer hunting me without my phone. Great, it's my lucky day. I look around, I didn't even know where I was. So, I had too sleep here too? What if he finds me when I'm asleep! Hopefully, he will not. I was really scare althought I didn't show it.