1) Oh Dear Ol' Danny

18 years old with the mind of a 10 year old.

He's my big brother, I love him to bits. I know, how manly. But you know, if I didn't say that. I wouldn't feel like I'm expressing myself properly.

Daniel Harry Manson Rhys Matthews.

I look up to him, I look after him. You know, we're close.

Think Hollyoaks, Warren and Spencer.

He's like the only person I drop my guard for, my big little brother.

"Danny!" I cheered running into his room, he waved as I walked into his room. His eyes still glued to the TV as he played Fifa 12.

"Adam" He said excitedly, he paused his match and turned to me.

"Dude your 18!" I cheered, he grinned nodding.

"I know!" He said jumping up excitedly, I smiled looking out of his window. The day was bright. Park Vale was on it today. The trees looking more photosynthisised than usual, the blue sky scattering clouds around scarcely, the sun shone brightly. 

The doorbell rung, I waited for Dad's stomps in the corridor or mum's gentle footsteps in the corridor, no response.

"Hold on Dan" I smiled, Daniel nodded turning back to his game. I shook my head chuckling gently as I walked out of the room. 

I crept along the corridor and tiptoed down the stairs, I unbolted the front door and opened it slowly, I stared at Dylan and Lauren holding hands. Lauren giggled and pressed down my button nose, Dylan ruffled my hair.

"Where's the birthday man at?" Dylan grinned, I shook my head with a cheap grin on my face and pointed upstairs.

"Be quiet please" I said gently, my voice not peaking high enough for me to rephrase my words.

"Thanks Dammy" Lauren said still giggling.

Dylan Fielding, Daniel's best friend from day 1. Even though Daniel hasn't exactly got the most mature mindset... neither has Dylan. He's just so immature.

Lauren Rosewood is Dylan's girlfriend, one of Daniel's crushes from secondary school. He was so depressed about her, I told him she was a sket... Might have been a lie... It helped Dan cheer up!

"DANNY!" Dylan yelled almost purposely but you can tell it was just out of excitement.

"DYLAN!" Daniel yelled excitedly, I shook my head in my hands. You could hear the 18 year olds giggling from downstairs.

"Lauren..." Daniel said with a completely flat voice. I smiled to myself.

"Adam" Mum called out, her voice coming from upstairs. I groaned climbing up the cream carpeted stairs, I opened the parents bedroom doors and Mum smiled.

"Acey" Mum smiled, I sighed. The nickname stuck.

I was one of those don children, you know the kids that usually ruled the nurseries... Yep, that was me. So they called me Ace, maybe because that was the first thing I learned how to spell and read.

"Yeah mum?" I asked, her eyes were needy. I knew them too well... It either meant "can you go to the shop for me" or "I need you to do the dishes" Which usually meant "Do this or else..."

"Can you go to the shops for me. I need to get a cake on for Ad..." Mum paused looking at me almost confused "Danny" Mum corrected herself quickly and nodded. 

"But I'm not even dressed" I cried looking at my boxers and white vest top. I stared at mum in her day clothes.

"But it's quicker for you" Mum said patting my curly hair, I sighed.

"Fine" I groaned.

By Luke ;D