chapter V

Becky pov
I walk up stairs and headed to the guest bedroom then i turn to my self i forgot my cell phone i ran down back the step laughing silly at my self i felt strange its almost as if am going mad when i reach downstairs zena was gone she probably left i said to my self i walk to the kitchen my mind went blank i saw ben bent over he was wearing a horse saddle and had a apple in his mouth i left staring in shock molly was on top of him she was wearing a black lingerie and had a spanking whip in her hand and  was spanking ben they both look at me smiling i shaked my head and rubbed my eyes and looked back molly and ben were staring at me this time they were wearing their normal clothes, molly was cooking something and ben was texting on his phone as usual they looked at me wondering what happened to me, if i told them that i was seeing things they would probably think i was mad so i grab my phone and storm upstairs i ran in the guest bedroom and close the door i sat on the bed crying i was losing my  mind someone looking like me appeared in front of me she was smiling she had a knife in her hand ,no i shakes my head am seeing things your not real she turn to me and said oh really in a evil echoing voice she held the knife over her head and brought it down with a force ramming it into her stomach she fell to the floor blood started pouring out of her she turn towards me laughing your turn she said and disapear  leaving the blood on the floor i shaked my head vigioursly saying no it not real my mind is playing trick on me suddenly two little girls appeared the look at me smilimg singing my name in a song, becky becky won't you come join us we can play for ever and ever becky becky shut up i said looking at them i don't want to join you they ingnore me i scream and said i am going mad ,the girls ignore me the one with the blonde hair had dark circles around her eyes she had her hair in two pony tail and was dragging a stool , what are you doing i ask she ignored me and continue dragging the stool finally she stop and turn to the other girl who was pulling out a rope and smiling ,why are you smilling i ask she ignore me And pulled out the rope she took the rope to the stool the blonde hair girl hold the stool as the other one climb up and began to tie the rope to the ceiling i watch at them in wonder was she going to hang her self infront of me ,after the little gir tie the rope she knot the bottom leaving space for someone's head she hop off the stool i thank god i wasn't ready for anyone else to kill them self infront of me ,both girls began to stare at me the blonde her one looked at me and smiled thats for you becky now you can join us.

No i said shutting my eyes you cant make me do this i open my eyes slowing thinking they were gone instead they were right infront of me they looked more angry than before ,look into my eyes the blonde hair girl said no i reply do it becky the other girl said next thing i know i am doing what she said i turn my head slowly looking into the blonde hair girl eyes. Her eyes where black not a trace of white were in them her eyes started to swirl i got up and walk towards the stool not able to control my foot please don't make me do this i cried i climb the stool i couldn't control myself they were controlling me i hold the rope and put my head through the loop of the rope ,please i beg looking at the two girls they just smiled and stared at me as if that's what they wanted all along, after  my head was through i jump motion my self ready to jump against my will i counted in my head "5,4,3,2,1"and I jumped My whole body started to shook and i started to see blur but they was no way out i shut my eyes crying this was the end of me.